Alright, time to explain myself

2 posters

Go down

Alright, time to explain myself Empty Alright, time to explain myself

Post by dtfgator 8/30/2011, 2:25 pm

Alright guys, I posted last night on a random thread that I knew I had been inactive and I would explain myself today. So here goes.

First off, I haven't been active this summer. Like, at all. I probably have less time logged this summer than how much I would log in a week during the school year. This is due to several family vacations to places that do not have internet. I also couldn't bring my laptop, so I couldn't just leech off someone else's.

Second, my parents are derps. Granted, they are probably right and it's just me being a hormonal teenager that makes me think that, but please excuse me as I conform to the general stereotype of anyone my age. It is their opinion that I spend too much time on my computers, and not enough time doing wholesome activities (like helping my mom do arbitrary tasks in order to improve my character). As a result, when I got into a fight with my parents a few weeks ago, they took the opportunity to confiscate just about everything from me that had a power cord. As a result (have I used that already? I like that transition, sorry) in the last 2 weeks of summer, when I was home and should have been the most active, I didn't play at all.

Lastly, this doesn't account for previous inactivity, but it might for inactivity yet to come. The school year is starting and I'm gonna have work to do. This hasn't really stopped me from playing a lot before, but there might be short periods where I can't play due to schoolwork.

Well, that's it. I hope this explains my inactivity over the summer. I love this server, and have a strong desire to always be playing on it.

Bai, <3
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Alright, time to explain myself Empty Re: Alright, time to explain myself

Post by Cierte 8/30/2011, 3:55 pm

Im right there with ya on the school work my friend, as i posted a thread as well
Cierte
Cierte
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down