/warp Galdhop

3 posters

Go down

/warp Galdhop Empty /warp Galdhop

Post by _Malek 1/25/2021, 9:40 am

Minecraft username: _Malek

Proposed name of warp: Galdhop

Coordinates of warp with no commas or other characters (E.g. "-1248 68 345"): 3042 96 -552.506

Why do you deserve a warp?:  
This warp will be a village that is Viking themed, I think this would be a good warp for the SMP because : Its a village where people connect we will have a lot more land as we develop ( People of Galdhop ) we will welcome new players to join the village after they have read the rules we will open a shop and we have a Quarry where people could mine :)

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited? The town has 3 houses and developing during the time of SMP  and we have land where we will develop more houses and possibly a shop.

Discord : _Malek#8158

Thank you, have a good day :)

-Malek

_Malek
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

/warp Galdhop Empty Re: /warp Galdhop

Post by Emna 2/14/2021, 8:09 am

Hi! I just want to say that this is a very cool town theme! However, I believe it may need some more elbow grease. 

I hope to see more progress applied to this town and to one day see it thrive! :)

I will be leaving this application unlocked for town updates such as extra houses, residents, and farms.
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 2/21/2021, 9:19 am

This warp has been addressed in a new thread: https://www.oasis-mc.net/t28890-re-warp-galdhop
I will be locking this thread now.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down