I would like some info...(NOT A BAN APPEAL!)

2 posters

Go down

I would like some info...(NOT A BAN APPEAL!) Empty I would like some info...(NOT A BAN APPEAL!)

Post by Coldplaya 6/18/2011, 4:43 pm

About a week or two ago, I was banned unexpectedly and could not login for a day or two. I still, to this day, do not have any information on why I was even banned in the first place...
This has been on my mind forever and I would like to know what happened in the 8 hours that I was offline before I logged back in again and why. I thought this out in my head as I said: I did not partake in anything against the rules in the month of playing on this (Outstanding) Server. But, I still was pondering...
Could any mods or admins give me any more info on my sudden and unjust banning?

Thanks

-Cold Cool

EDIT: And on a sidenote, it's about 4:46 Eastern time and I think the server is down. Sad
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

I would like some info...(NOT A BAN APPEAL!) Empty Re: I would like some info...(NOT A BAN APPEAL!)

Post by dtfgator 6/18/2011, 4:49 pm

The server is down, no idea why.

I believe you were banned by King, I do not know why. I know he unbanned you with an apology, someone probably thought you were griefing and he mistook whatever you were doing at the time as confirmation of that. I would like to apologize on behalf of the staff of any problems caused by this, our system is not perfect and sometimes we make mistakes (although we try our hardest not to).
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

I would like some info...(NOT A BAN APPEAL!) Empty Re: I would like some info...(NOT A BAN APPEAL!)

Post by Coldplaya 6/18/2011, 4:57 pm

Thank you. I honestly do need to ask king further. Hopefully He can give me some more info.

Thanks A Ton!

-Cold
Coldplaya
Coldplaya
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/18/2011, 4:59 pm

You can go ahead and do that, but I don't think it's worth pursuing.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down