[Veteran]kunaiknife452, Application for Staff

4 posters

Go down

[Veteran]kunaiknife452, Application for Staff Empty [Veteran]kunaiknife452, Application for Staff

Post by kunaiknife452 9/4/2019, 12:40 pm

Minecraft Username: kunaiknife452

Server Ranks: Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                  Donator                  Trusted                  Veteran                 

Starting as far back as late 2012 I joined this lovely server called Oasis SMP by complete chance, and in time fell in love with its community and the people who make it up. I joined Oasis SMP as a member on a fateful day: January 7th, 2013. I was only 12 years old at the time, but even then I knew that I would be staying with this server for a long time to come. I went through the thick and the thin of the server from then, staying in the background, and helping the people I can, but that has changed,I'm now very active in our community, and I'm applying for Staff as a Veteran of the Oasis Server. I will help the server, and the people who inhabit it, to thrive for many years to come.

=======

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I first played on the Oasis SMP server in 2012, finally in 2013 I joined as a member.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I am on the server anywhere from 10 minutes to multiple hours a day, however, I have been and intend to continue being on the discord 24/7 for the forseaable future.

Name any JrMods, Mods, SrMods or Admins who would vouch for you: I have not asked any staff members or informed anyone that I was making this new application, partially because it feels a bit awkward asking people, but on my last one, I recieved vouches from IndoorPool(Retired), 4Emersons(Mod), and Lina(Retired).

=======

Why do you deserve staff status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

EXPERIENCE

- Managed Staff Members and worked in staff positions as HeadAdmin/HeadDeveloper, HeadBuilder, and Co-Owner on 3 different servers (servers no longer existent)

- Picked Up and gained an Adept knowledge of multiple plugins, being PermissionsEX, WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, and Essentials.

- Played a Primary role in Catching DamonOnYT X-Raying and Auto-Mining on Oasis.

DEDICATION

- Stayed loyal to the server since I was 12, slowly climbing my up through the community making myself known, through From Member, to Trusted, and finally Veteran.

- Despite past breaks, I've always returned back to the server again, because this place is a part of me now.

- Available on the Discord Server nearly 24/7

INTEGRITY

- Always Keep my Word

- Take Responsibility for my Mistakes (see the one time I got tempbanned and issued an apology back long ago)

- Hyperfocused on making sure the Quality of my work is Top-Notch no matter how tedious.

GUIDANCE

- Always Happy to Help others whether it be in game, with tech issues, advice, reassurance, or anything else, I am always here for this server and it's people.

- Extensive knowledge about the game and it's workings including redstone.

=======

Over the many years since my join date: 2013-07-01, I have dedicated myself to this server, or more recently in times when I cannot be on the server, forum and discord presence. I now have MANY hours of my 17 years of life dedicated to this server and its amazing community. The day I let this server die is the day I, or the game are on its deathbed, and even then, the memory of it will be one of the greatest I have ever had. I have laughed, cried, and gone through 5 whole years of my life alongside Oasis, and I want to give back to the community that has given me so much in any and every way I can.

EDIT: I just realized this is my 100th post! How Fitting!
kunaiknife452
kunaiknife452
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

[Veteran]kunaiknife452, Application for Staff Empty Re: [Veteran]kunaiknife452, Application for Staff

Post by kaldog06 9/4/2019, 10:25 pm

I will say one thing and one thing only... heck yeah

kaldog06
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

[Veteran]kunaiknife452, Application for Staff Empty Re: [Veteran]kunaiknife452, Application for Staff

Post by kunaiknife452 9/6/2019, 8:23 pm

because don forgot his login details(he asked me to post this for him): [Veteran]kunaiknife452, Application for Staff W84ZM9jHyP9ZwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
kunaiknife452
kunaiknife452
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 2iguys 9/7/2019, 1:17 am

kunaiknife452 wrote:because don forgot his login details(he asked me to post this for him): [Veteran]kunaiknife452, Application for Staff W84ZM9jHyP9ZwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

lol I can change his password for him if he needs it :P get him to PM ME on the discord.
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 9/13/2020, 7:12 pm

As you have not been on the server in over 3 months I am closing and locking this application for the time being.

When you wish to have this thread unlocked, please message a staff member to unlock it.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down