Go down

veteran application Empty veteran application

Post by kylebyle 1/24/2016, 12:07 am

Minecraft username:Kylebyle

Real name (recommended):Kyle

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:somewhere around 3 years

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:More than I used to 

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:Several times

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):I think me and Lina used to be chill or something. Also this guy called potato man I think. 

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:Because I've been playing on this server for a long time and I like remembering how I used to obsess over everything about it like would literally write "promos" on my physical calendar and stuff. 
kylebyle
kylebyle
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

http://swamptruth.com

Back to top Go down

veteran application Empty Re: veteran application

Post by 4emersons 1/24/2016, 1:05 am

kylebyle wrote:Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):I think me and Lina used to be chill or something. Also this guy called potato man I think. 
I'm not staff anymore. You never asked me before you put me on there, either. You can't add people to the list without asking them first.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Espartemos 1/24/2016, 1:23 am

Kyle, 

Couple of reasons we locked this application in addition with the reason Ben gave above, though we love the enthusiasm you are showing!

1) Although you reach the four month recommendation for time on the server, up until today you had not been on the server for months.

2) This app is very lacking in detail. You don't have to write a novel about why you want to apply for Vet, but it is expected that more thought and consideration would be given to explaining why you deserve the rank then one line.

As other players have said in the past, players who receive Vet rank are chosen by other players through voting. "Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?" This question is where you justify your reasoning as to why you, deserve it more then the other Vet Candidates you would be running against. One line really will not do it. Take some time to look at the other applications in this section and read some examples to get a better feel of what players are looking for and expect out of potential applications.

When you feel ready to reapply, let one of the staff know and we can unlock this one or make a new one in the future! Good luck with your future applications and I hope to see you in game!
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down