Gray Introduction/ what even is this?

2 posters

Go down

Gray Introduction/ what even is this? Empty Gray Introduction/ what even is this?

Post by grayckitty 5/31/2019, 6:58 pm

Oh hey there.... long time no see, yikes

So I guess for those who don't remember me my name is Gray. What up, how's it going (My username is named after my cat Gray'C btw.... and trust me she is still as cute as she was eight years ago when I created this username *tea*.)

Happy 10th Anniversary Minecraft btw even though it was like 2 weeks ago :D

If you are wondering what I'm doing here after being inactive from this server for so long.... I randomly opened minecraft again a couple months ago and just started messing around with the new update on single player and then decided to go back to my roots and check up on Oasis. Almost 5 years ago, it will be I guess towards the end of November, I first joined Oasis. This server even though I have been mostly inactive for mmm a good 3 or 4 years still remains a big part of my heart. At the time I first joined I was some weird 13 year old girl and now I'm a weird 17 year old high school graduate. Yeah I'm smart I know haha :)

Anyhow, for those who don't know, I use to play on this server on the daily... no like seriously everyday... for like hours....! I am deeply sorry to anyone who had to interact with me xD. <---- omg I haven't had to use "xD" in so long I'm cringing.... Anyway, I met so many amazing people on this server, many who are only just distant memories at this point. I guess this is less of an introduction and mostly just a thank you to all who were around through all my cringe. This server used to be the one thing I looked forward to everyday when I came home from school or when I went on school break. And, I don't know what half of the people are up to nowadays that I played with everyday but I hope they are all doing well. 

Even though none of you probably care about what I've been up to lol, the last three or four years I have been busy socializing it up with my friends and travelling the world. And... for what my future holds I currently plan on majoring in Marine Biology and minoring in Spanish in college (thank you Health for helping me with my spanish homework back in Sophomore year, it's greatly appreciated) Now, I plan on traveling the world, hoping to hit every continent before I die, but we'll see :D Anywho, I guess my one last statement for this Introduction/What this even is I guess would be to SAVE THE TURTLES and maybe see you around!!!
grayckitty
grayckitty
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Gray Introduction/ what even is this? Empty Re: Gray Introduction/ what even is this?

Post by 2iguys 6/2/2019, 1:05 am

i've been waiting for you to come back since you left, I cri at the thought of you and all my other friends that have dissappeared over the years. it brings me great joy to say WELCOME BACK and I really hope you get to play with us all again :)  

P.S. My girlfriend Heather and I both are all into marine life and marine biology also and I appreciate that so many more people are becoming aware! I hope your travels and time spent out and about allows you to learn so much more and meet more new people! 

P.P.S WE ALL MISS YOU STILL AND WE STILL PLAY! (Well some of us, and even more have been coming back lately, also ofc we care what you've been up to!)
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Gray Introduction/ what even is this? Empty Re: Gray Introduction/ what even is this?

Post by grayckitty 6/2/2019, 1:30 pm

That's awesome to hear another person is interested in marine life! Ahh It's been so long since we have gotten to play with one another. I always feel that travelling gives you so much more experience than reading a textbook or watching a film ever would be able to do. Hope to see you around the server sometime!
grayckitty
grayckitty
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down