This is an Introduction.

4 posters

Go down

This is an Introduction. Empty This is an Introduction.

Post by Roboterlein 8/14/2011, 11:52 am

Roboterlein (Noun, Neutral) Germanic: [two parts: Roboter -- robot; -lein -- diminutive ending] ~ little robot

I have used the gamertag/handle/username/nickname Roboterlein for around 6 or 7 years now, since I began to study Deutsch back when. I am now 20yrs of age, college-educated, poor as dirt, and a military man. I'll be gone in October, gone for quite a long time as the Army calls my name and number, so I might as well enjoy the time I have with you all now. Already that's proven quite easy to do. Quite enjoyable indeed.

So what'll it be?

Ivan. 5'8", 171lbs with brown hair/eyes. NorthCentralEasternMidwest USA, or Bloomington, Indiana if that helps. Minecraft. Lots of Minecraft. Athletic, mostly. I was never pushed to thrive in Academia but I think I did quite well for myself. Nearly married once. Competitive wrestler of 15 years and counting; Freestyle, Folkstyle, and GrecoRoman. Lots of thoughts of glory, but a week-long attention span sometimes so most of my projects end up misplaced and unfinished if I don't finish them immediately. A general laborer with a college education; roofer by trade and family tradition. Non-confrontational and patient by practice. Purveyor of intrigue, puzzles, and a smile.

Here's a picture cause I like you guys:

This is an Introduction. GeocachingatFairfax1005

I guess the more comments I get, the more pictures I'll post. That should be fun, shouldn't it?

Last edited by Roboterlein on 8/14/2011, 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Helluvit.)
Roboterlein
Roboterlein
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

This is an Introduction. Empty Re: This is an Introduction.

Post by dynamole 8/16/2011, 11:00 pm

Good to know alittle more, dude,

Yup, enjoy the time you have from now until you get called up, cause everything will be a little different when you do. I am not in the Army at all, but i do have some friends which are (in various different parts), most of them have been to Afgan. if you end up that way, take care of yourself and fellow troop members (though i am sure that you will).

Also good to know the english translation of "Roboterlein"
dynamole
dynamole
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Roboterlein 8/17/2011, 1:16 am

dynamole wrote:Good to know alittle more, dude,

Yup, enjoy the time you have from now until you get called up, cause everything will be a little different when you do. I am not in the Army at all, but i do have some friends which are (in various different parts), most of them have been to Afgan. if you end up that way, take care of yourself and fellow troop members (though i am sure that you will).

Also good to know the english translation of "Roboterlein"

Thanks Dyna! I'm definitely trying to make the best of the time I have before I leave. However, I am very excited to be on my way. I will most definitely be sure to keep an eye out for myself and my fellow soldiers once I'm on my way. Also, I will be keeping up to date here as much as possible.

Thanks again, and here's the picture I promised. Pics for comments, right?

This is an Introduction. Latest009
Roboterlein
Roboterlein
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 8/17/2011, 11:22 am

Cool Introduction Bro.

You're really helpful, and bring some life back to the forum with your critics and Stuff.

I hope you don't die while your on combat. <3

Hugz from José.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbeylw 8/17/2011, 11:36 am

nearly married once? You're only twenty! Have as much fun as you can before you get called up, but dont forget to leave us a message to let us know you're still alive now and then :p
Nice precise intro :)
Abbeylw
Abbeylw
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Roboterlein 8/17/2011, 6:09 pm

ExtraSauce wrote:Cool Introduction Bro.

You're really helpful, and bring some life back to the forum with your critics and Stuff.

I hope you don't die while your on combat. <3

Hugz from José.

Thanks man, here's to hoping I don't die! Seriously though, thanks. I really appreciate being a part of this community, because that's what it is. Despite being separated by miles and miles of actual distance, I feel close to most of y'all. It's been a good run.

Abbeylw wrote:nearly married once? You're only twenty! Have as much fun as you can before you get called up, but dont forget to leave us a message to let us know you're still alive now and then :p
Nice precise intro :)

Yeah, nearly married once. Interesting story that one is, but people change, and so will my own story as time goes on. I will be sure to have as much fun as possible, trust me on that one. I am very excited to go though, very excited.

I will message you guys as often as possible, possibly even play as much as I can, if I can. Can't guarantee anything though... Otherwise, thank you. And especially you Dixi, you're quite a blast to joke around with.

So, here are my promised picsforcomments:

This is an Introduction. 2011-01-2703-18-48622

This is an Introduction. Inst

That's me in the blue/white hat and olive drab coat! I was at a geocaching competition! My team won!
Roboterlein
Roboterlein
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down