please respect me. (some strong language)

2 posters

Go down

please respect me. (some strong language) Empty please respect me. (some strong language)

Post by LivvyOasisYT 4/14/2019, 1:54 am

ok. here we go.

so when i wrote the exposing myself thread, i expect support. when i asked people not to joke about it, i expected respect.

so most people did what i asked. they respected my decision.

but *some* people didnt. and when i called them out on it, they got mad. sis, i SPECIFIED for you not to tease and joke about it. i SPECIFIED. so when you go on and joke, dont expect me to not confront you. and when i do, dont get butthurt.

it took a lot of courage to come out and talk about my real life, so when some people come back at that with laughter about it, of course im going to get mad!! of course im going to snap!! of course im going to tell you to not joke about it, because i asked you not to in the first place. but did you respect that? no. NO. 

thank you to the people who respected my decision on not wanting the topic to be tossed around like a hot potato.

and to the people that didn't respect it, fck you and your chicken strips.

(please take this thread down if too malicious.)
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

please respect me. (some strong language) Empty Re: please respect me. (some strong language)

Post by ThunderHorse 4/15/2019, 2:14 pm

Ignore them. If you let it get to you it lets them "win". Its not easy but just ignore them.

I dealt with these kinds of remarks my emtire life, now that im a lot older i  have a lot thicker skin and i just ignore them, never had another issue since high school ended
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down