Banned for strong language long time ago (private chat)

2 posters

Go down

Banned for strong language long time ago (private chat) Empty Banned for strong language long time ago (private chat)

Post by iAbood33 4/9/2018, 4:33 pm

Hello, this is iAbood33 i used to play on the server from time to time then i ended up fighting with someone I don’t remember who and i used strong language, oops. Anyway i used to enjoy playing parkour with everyone in the server before i was banned even tho my ping reaches 200+ but i also liked playing around in normal survival world . I was hoping if someone could unban me that’s all i just like playign around people even if it was me alone but u hate the solo world that’s why I’m asking. I don’t think that’s a good reason to get unbanned but it’s worth a shot on the server, see ya

iAbood33
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Banned for strong language long time ago (private chat) Empty Re: Banned for strong language long time ago (private chat)

Post by madscientist032 4/9/2018, 6:52 pm

iAbood33 wrote:Hello, this is iAbood33 i used to play on the server from time to time then i ended up fighting with someone I don’t remember who and i used strong language, oops. Anyway i used to enjoy playing parkour with everyone in the server before i was banned even tho my ping reaches 200+ but i also liked playing around in normal survival world . I was hoping if someone could unban me that’s all i just like playign around people even if it was me alone but u hate the solo world that’s why I’m asking. I don’t think that’s a good reason to get unbanned but it’s worth a shot on the server, see ya

Please use the proper format located here.

Also other players! please do not POST HERE unless we ask you to do so. Thanks!!
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Banned for strong language long time ago (private chat) Empty Re: Banned for strong language long time ago (private chat)

Post by iAbood33 4/9/2018, 11:49 pm

Minecraft username : iAbood33
Mod/Admin who banned me : don’t remember
Reason i was banned for : strong language in private chat
Reasons i should be unbanned : I don’t have a good reason to be unbanned i just like playing on the server

iAbood33
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 4/10/2018, 7:58 pm

You were banned by Emna
for
extremely strong hate messages.
(both of these are links to your ban thread and the report thread, respectively)

Based off of the contents of said chat (which may I remind you are prohibited plus your "reasons for being unbanned" (which may I add were quite poor and did NOT help you out in any way shape or form, I have no choice but to say appeal denied.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down