reporting Mike_Logan

3 posters

Go down

reporting Mike_Logan Empty reporting Mike_Logan

Post by anna34789 12/26/2018, 11:31 am

I was not so sure if it was serious enough to report about but Mike_Logan had said a variation of the n-word. liv (a t+) had said "please don't" but I don't know if she was talking to them specifically. I also had said, "please don't say that". I did not know if I should report it or not but I do have a screenshot of the communication. No one else said anything else about it afterward. He and his sister Taylor71503 were also very slightly spamming and were being somewhat annoying. I don't any have a picture of them doing this but I just wanted to mention it. but the main topic of this report was the inappropriate language. I have read over the rules several times but could not find anything about language so that is why I didn't know if I should report or not. If this is not a thing worth being reported I would like to know so in future references I can report again or talk to the person. thank you, Anna.

anna34789
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

reporting Mike_Logan Empty Re: reporting Mike_Logan

Post by LivvyOasisYT 12/26/2018, 9:08 pm

(Sorry about format errors)

"Liv (a t+) had said "please don't" but I don't know if she was talking to them specifically."

I, indeed, was talking to him.

Taylor71503 and Mike_Logan were spamming and being *somewhat "inappropriate"* some would say. I don't believe I have screenshots, so I'm sorry but they were saying things like,
"Mike_Logan: I'm your boyfriend."
"Taylor71503: I have a boyfriend."
"Taylor71503: You're just my sugar daddy :)"
        I was thinking this was the case before as Mike tried buying Taylor something for the server, but didn't. I don't think it would be necessary to say something upon that sort when other people are on the server. Emna handled it well and told them to talk in a group chat, which somewhat solved the problem, although they kept using excessive caps in chat, which I believe is considered spamming, but don't quote me on that.

But yes, as Anna said, especially Mike_Logan was using some offensive words, and I can't recall if Taylor was, as well, but I'm pretty sure. Again, don't quote me.

This is my take on what happened, just an add-on to Anna's side. If a staff member could check into it, that'd be great.

Thank you!
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Raybiii 2/19/2019, 12:40 am

Thanks for the report! This issue has been resolved.
Raybiii
Raybiii
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down