OASIAN APPLICATION

3 posters

Go down

OASIAN APPLICATION Empty OASIAN APPLICATION

Post by Emeraldenguin 7/11/2018, 5:02 am

Real name (recommended):

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: a few days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: at least an hour a day

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): yyourdoge

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players? Ihave been helping out tons I like to rec regularly I can help othwer players and have fun!

Emeraldenguin
Emeraldenguin
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

OASIAN APPLICATION Empty Re: OASIAN APPLICATION

Post by Beeliever 7/11/2018, 9:42 am

Hello!

I appreciate your desire to apply for Oasian. But, you need to be at least Trusted to apply, and you've just gotten Member yesterday. As well, need to be here for a minimum of 4-6 months. Wait a few months, build a reputation, show yourself worthy of such a prestigious rank. I'm afraid that's all to say here, you've been such a great player so far, keep it up, and maybe you'll get it some day :)

When you're ready to apply again, I would recommend looking at other players applications, whose were accepted, before you write your own.

Here's a couple applications to start with.
VVVVVVVVV

First Application - _randomturtlee_:

Second Application - JinxisJinxed:

Third Application - Beeliever/Mia:

Fourth Application - AshleyFroFro:

Hope this helps!
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JinxisJinxed 7/11/2018, 9:46 am

Hi!

I noticed that you recently just applied for member and you’ve only been around Oasis for a few days. Now, I can’t remember exactly which one, but to get Oasian I do think that you need to either have the Trusted or Trusted+ rank, not just member. Even if you were to get that say, tomorrow though, I’d still wait a while. Oasians are generally people who have been around for a while (there is also a rule saying you need to be around 4-5 months but I can’t remember exactly) and have made lots of friends and gotten themselves out there a bit. I’m sure you’d make an amazing friend but with you being so new, it’s probably not the best time to apply for this rank. 

In the future if you ever do apply again (or, if you disregard everything I’ve noted already and keep this up) I’d recommend taking a look at some winning Oasians applications. People normally write several paragraphs for these things and you’ve just got a few sentences. 

Anyways, welcome to Oasis. Have a nice day!
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down