Oasian Application

Go down

Oasian Application Empty Oasian Application

Post by larkleoddle 8/3/2019, 12:26 pm

Minecraft username: EastSaturn (name has yet to update on forums)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: The better part of nearly 4 years. I took a long break from playing from around mid-2018 to spring of 2019.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on being very active during my free time when I do not have any other tasks for school or in my personal life.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): None as of now. Vouches via this forum are always welcome. :)

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I truly believe that all players are equal and deserve the same amount of respect as any other higher ranking player on the server. That said, for this purpose specifically, I believe there are a few characteristics that set me apart from a Trusted player.
First, I have been on this server for the better part of 4 years. During this time, I have gotten to know the atmosphere of the server and have had the opportunity to interact and engage with the staff members and the players of Oasis very well. I am always looking out to help any new players who need it. Second, I have had a stellar reputation as a player on Oasis. Not once have I been banned or tempbanned. I have also made strong bonds with players and staff members, some of which are still strong today. I have donated nearly 55 dollars to the server and have had the fortune of experiencing the wonderful characteristics that come with it and I am so grateful that I have had the experience of donating to the server. Third and finally, I have made a home here on the Oasis server during my time as a player. Through many maps, resets, usernames, skins, and ranks, I have always felt as if the server was my second home and as if it was a place that I can go to relieve stress. I will always be grateful for the experience of being a player on Oasis. :)

larkleoddle
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down