--> OmniTurbo/Omni/Turbo/TBNRTurbo/Turbostevie123's Oasian App <--

Go down

--> OmniTurbo/Omni/Turbo/TBNRTurbo/Turbostevie123's Oasian App <-- Empty --> OmniTurbo/Omni/Turbo/TBNRTurbo/Turbostevie123's Oasian App <--

Post by OmniTurbo 6/4/2018, 8:45 pm

hey guys, before i start this, i just want to say thank you all for everything, and im glad i had the privilege to be here and spend time with all of you, and also just thanks for everyone being so awesome, and great people in general. Also sorry to ruin the mood but this is like my 4th or 5th oasian app lol, before i finish this part im also sorry about the color if it bugs anyone.

Me username: OmniTurbo (used to be TBNRTurbo but if you guys know me from a real while ago i was Turbostevie123 also)

WHOS THAT PLAYER (i dont even know pls forgive me): Alexander

Meh age: that is a secret(welve) im going into 8th grade woot woot

My exact latitude and longitude: the only peninsula in the us

How long has this been going on?: about 3 years i think

How often willl i play this amazing fantastic server with everyone here: till i give up on life

Staff Vouches: none were online, and plus i dont wanna beg anyone for anything, particularly them since i know they have enough more important things to deal with

Whats so special about me over other people?: Well to answer this, i will proudly say nothing much. I am your average player (if anything a bit younger) who just wants to be here, be happy, and just have fun with everyone.

So before i end this i wanna say thank you all, and im sorry if im not here for the next promos since im moving kinda far at the end of the month. And that i love this server the people in it and i want to say thanks to everyone for accepting me, helping me grow, gain confidence, learn, and become a better person in general! 

Luv ya!
-Omni/Alex

Last edited by OmniTurbo on 6/4/2018, 8:57 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : 1st time fixing the colors. 2nd time writing this and luv ya at the end :P 3rd changed some things 4th tad grammar fixes)

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

--> OmniTurbo/Omni/Turbo/TBNRTurbo/Turbostevie123's Oasian App <-- Empty Re: --> OmniTurbo/Omni/Turbo/TBNRTurbo/Turbostevie123's Oasian App <--

Post by OmniTurbo 6/4/2018, 8:45 pm

nuu the colors wont work
there i fixed the buggers

goodnight everyone!

or good morning or good afternoon. whatever time of day it is, good that! :P

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down