Turbostevie123/TBNRTurbo/TurboNewspaper - Oasian Candidate Application (real long title)

2 posters

Go down

Turbostevie123/TBNRTurbo/TurboNewspaper - Oasian Candidate Application (real long title) Empty Turbostevie123/TBNRTurbo/TurboNewspaper - Oasian Candidate Application (real long title)

Post by OmniTurbo 5/24/2017, 7:23 pm

Minecraft username: Turbostevie/TBNRTurbo/TurboNewspaper

Real name (recommended): Alexander Hamilton (not really, but the first part is true)

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About two years and some change. I think.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Long time maybe a few breaks tho.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: Well I’m T+ but nevermind.

THE BEGINNING (light green)

(dark green) So, it was around 2015 I think. I had just gotten off school for summer and was sick of all the crappy servers with land claim (couldn't build anywhere). Also, my old fave server went down and I got banned from the one before (don't ask). And then I found Oasis and when I got like the 20 gajillion welcomes I knew this was going to be it. Like then I did a thing and cried after the map resets but got used to it. I waited like 2 months to get member and like everyone started telling me to get member every time I like said ‘Hi’ or something. So, I made some friends and like did things (am I using the words like and so too often?). Then I took a huuuuuuuge break and came back and everyone was like “Jesus Turbo, you’ve been gone for a while.” So, I did more things, and I made a house in Epic’s town (forgot the name). I put a lottery up and gave some guy the house and maxed armor and tools and stuff (my grammar is amazing). Then I like gave up on life because I got bored of Minecraft and tried to play other games but my parents were like thas not appropriate for you to play. So, then I came back to MC and Oasis late January this year and so yeah.
Kind of odd how I say beginning but I explained all my time on Oasis...

Why I deserve Oasian status? What sets me apart from the other Trusted players?: (dark green)
Well, tbh I’m not too different from the other T+s aside from the fact that I donated. But I always try to help people (I don’t have much materials tho) when I can. I also help people with commands or whatnot when I can.

I’m not much of a thinker. Can’t really put much there as all I do goes under like on category.

Me (light blue)

Oh, I’m here now. So… I’m a Hamilton-crazy, dog-loving, advanced student (not sure that it matters anyway), aspiring writer/author, soccer player (I play back but trying out forward. Not sure if anyone really cares tho), and a video game-loving eleven-year-old.

So yeah, that’s it. Thanks for taking the time to read this app. Love and cookies.

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Turbostevie123/TBNRTurbo/TurboNewspaper - Oasian Candidate Application (real long title) Empty Re: Turbostevie123/TBNRTurbo/TurboNewspaper - Oasian Candidate Application (real long title)

Post by cherryjam 5/24/2017, 10:01 pm

vouch!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down