Why you haven't seen me around

4 posters

Go down

Why you haven't seen me around Empty Why you haven't seen me around

Post by grayckitty 8/8/2017, 6:44 pm

Hey Y'all,

I wanted to let you all know I am still alive. Why haven't you seen me around, you ask? Well, It all started mid July when I was attempting to set up my appointment for my Driving test. My computer decided to freeze up, so I restarted my computer. Everything seemed to be going normal up until it froze again. Again I reset my computer, but this time a blue screen popped up saying my computer needed to be reset. Which I didn't want to do seeing that I would lose everything on there. So rest in peace my computer. Right after that happened I went off to a band camp for two weeks. It was a lot of fun, but went by way to quick. After a very long and exhausting 2 weeks I finally returned home. Just in time for my 16th birthday! Lit! We are currently working on buying a new computer, so I will hopefully see most of you soon in the next couple weeks! Sorry I wasted your time reading that whole paragraph when it honestly could have been like 3 sentences, but I felt like being extra! 

See you soon,
Gray
grayckitty
grayckitty
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Why you haven't seen me around Empty Re: Why you haven't seen me around

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 8/8/2017, 8:21 pm

You could have the hard drive plugged in as a slave drive into another computer and have the files retrieved that way before you reset.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot 8/9/2017, 8:45 pm

Great to hear from you Gray! We've missed you! Sounds like you had a good summer though. See you around the server hopefully very soon :D
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by badlyy 8/9/2017, 9:57 pm

Other than your computer breaking down, it sounds like you've had quite the fun summer so far. Good luck with buying a new computer, and hopefully you can return to Oasis soon! c:

~MangoesAreGreat~
badlyy
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by grayckitty 8/20/2017, 8:00 pm

badlyy wrote:Other than your computer breaking down, it sounds like you've had quite the fun summer so far. Good luck with buying a new computer, and hopefully you can return to Oasis soon! c:

~MangoesAreGreat~
It was a great summer!! Miss it v/ much! The computer is up and running but school is pulling me away... I will try to visit as much as I can!
grayckitty
grayckitty
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by grayckitty 8/20/2017, 8:01 pm

Suscabot wrote:Great to hear from you Gray! We've missed you! Sounds like you had a good summer though. See you around the server hopefully very soon :D
See you around!
grayckitty
grayckitty
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down