Puppy's Oasian Application :3

3 posters

Go down

Puppy's Oasian Application :3 Empty Puppy's Oasian Application :3

Post by PuppyGirl_101 7/28/2017, 6:53 pm

PuppyGirl_101

Luna

Can't say due to safety purposes.

I plan on being on very often. I love this server so much. I try to play every day if possible.

Haven't had the chance to ask any due to the fact that there were none on when I applied.

I deserve Oasian because I try to be helpful to other players and I try to be helpful to the community. I'm not expecting many vouches but I still wanted to apply anyway. I find this server fun and very cool to play when I'm upset or even any time. It always helps keep me calm and I would really like to be an Oasian. Thanks! :)

PuppyGirl_101
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Puppy's Oasian Application :3 Empty Re: Puppy's Oasian Application :3

Post by BABlaze 7/28/2017, 7:16 pm

I like your application but I would suggest that you make it longer and when doing so focus on why you deserve it or what you might be able to do with it. 

Also I should tell you that many people are probably going to post suggestions because its your first attempt. good luck.

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot 7/29/2017, 9:36 am

This is adorable lol. but yeah Blaze is right haha.

It's great that you want to try for Oasian. But def. make it longer, a lot of people apply for it and most of them have been on for a very long time, a couple of months at the least. Good luck for your future applications I hope you find all further advice which you receive down below as helpful and insightful.
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down