Dragomist's Introduction!

2 posters

Go down

Dragomist's Introduction! Empty Dragomist's Introduction!

Post by AvaHas2Cents 7/19/2017, 7:55 am

Hello Guys! I'm Dragomist, so call me Dragomist please because that's what I'd rather be called on the internet versus my real name. I am made up of a family of 4, I'm the oldest child. My Mom, Dad, younger sibling and dog Ruby are all a big part of me, because they are family.

Things I love to do are read, draw, write, play MC, and do sports, my life consists if it! I am a very busy person, during the school year I had only 3 days of no activities out of 7 days! I have played competitive basketball, and did art, don't forget dry land training or the science competition I did in April.

For Basketball, I have been playing for 3 years, I played house league and competitive before, so I have experience in both. I do very well in school and in elementary school I attended a gifted classroom. The previous school year I didn't have much homework, because we did it all in class (our teacher was a hard worker!).

I have lived in two housed by the way. My family might move again, but not for a while. My dog is pretty much my life by the way! My favorite thing to do with my family is to camp. We go to our trailer with MangoesAreGreat almost every week!

Well, that's it for my introduction, I hope you liked it, or if you didn't, I'd be sad! This is a bit about me, I don't have much more to say, so I hope you have a good rest of the day!
-Dragomist
AvaHas2Cents
AvaHas2Cents
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Dragomist's Introduction! Empty Re: Dragomist's Introduction!

Post by badlyy 7/19/2017, 8:29 am

Hello.

Welcome to the Oasis forums. I know pretty much everything about you, so I don't have much to say, but I will say that I am excited to have you on the forums. If you ever need anything you know how to contact me. c:
badlyy
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down