Glider Team

3 posters

Go down

Glider Team Empty Glider Team

Post by BABlaze 6/15/2017, 5:50 pm

The construction of glider maps, and the improvement of the glider hub area has almost completely stopped. For the past few months I have been the only person building and improving glider and was wondering if it would be possible to add some more members to the team because its very time consuming to run it all on my own. 

More members would make it run more smoothly because questions about it could be answered faster and maps could be made better and more quickly. Currently the quality of new maps is low and the speed in which they come out is slower than I would prefer because I am stretched to thin over other things.

Being the only person working on glider is not easy. Building stuff on my own for the last few months has resulted in me starting to run out of new ideas. More team members would make the map more creative and introduce neat new aspects to the mini-game, that I haven't thought of, making it more enjoyable.

My activity building glider is not guaranteed. for instance if I was to go on vacation the running of the mini-game would basically halt. More team members would lessen the chances of this happening and allow it to continue to run even if a member or two were not able to work for a given time.

I have constructed a list of people that are interested in joining glider and could send it to someone if that would help with the negotiations.

Thank you for your consideration, leave a post below if you have any comments, or inputs on the state of this discussion.

-BABlaze

Last edited by BABlaze on 6/17/2017, 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Glider Team Empty Re: Glider Team

Post by BABlaze 6/17/2017, 10:22 pm

Bump*

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze 6/18/2017, 9:38 pm

I have compiled a list of the returning and newly proposed Glider Team members.

BABlaze
brickranger123
iiStrxberryCandy
FlameFame
Heather_5716
Suscabot
Q10stein
LilyWolf_ChanXx
_IamDarkness_

please note: (this list may not be permanent as staff have the final say)

Last edited by BABlaze on 6/23/2017, 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Lily to the proposed list.)

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily GrayWolf 6/18/2017, 10:47 pm

WAHT dude I want in if u let meh

I am grounded for a while and I haven't been able to get on the forums till tonight. I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS HAPPENING

DX
Lily GrayWolf
Lily GrayWolf
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 6/22/2017, 8:02 pm

Hi Blaze.

Staff and I have discussed this.

Approved.

It's fine with the people you have in this proposed list, but I need to make it clear that we don't think you should add more until some of them leave the team. Sort of how Wave Survival and Greifhouse were managed back in the day.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze 6/22/2017, 8:03 pm

Okay Thank you.

-Blaze

BABlaze
Gold Miner