dear admin and up

5 posters

Go down

dear admin and up Empty dear admin and up

Post by bluespeedy11 9/8/2015, 4:26 pm

my idea for walls has got bigger and many people like the idea so I'm asking if we can build the walls in owner games can
we plz they me yes or no

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

dear admin and up Empty Re: dear admin and up

Post by OsgaTharp 9/9/2015, 1:25 am

We only allow games to be moved to ownergames if the game is well-developed and popular. The only reason we really move games to the OG world is if the game would benefit from being moved. For example, WS was moved so players couldn't cheat with kits/inventory items from smp and it also allowed for other perks.

I can see Walls having the potential to be moved if it becomes well developed. However, we aren't going to give you creative and perks to build the game in the OG world.
OsgaTharp
OsgaTharp
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

dear admin and up Empty ok

Post by bluespeedy11 9/9/2015, 9:30 pm

I have the rest of the walls idea in the walls mini game idea topic its 2 pages long

Last edited by bluespeedy11 on 9/9/2015, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ops it came up 2 to times)

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

dear admin and up Empty ok

Post by bluespeedy11 9/9/2015, 9:31 pm

I have the rest of the walls idea in the walls mini game idea topic its 2 pages long

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/9/2015, 10:17 pm

Heres my advice, champ. Just build it regardless of whether or not it will be moved. If you can make it nice and make it work, all will go well. Get some homies together and start building this mother.

And I mean BUILDING, not placing a few blocks and then prancing around with a pumpkin on your head like some people do.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/9/2015, 11:25 pm

Shnoork wrote:Heres my advice, champ. Just build it regardless of whether or not it will be moved. If you can make it nice and make it work, all will go well. Get some homies together and start building this mother.

And I mean BUILDING, not placing a few blocks and then prancing around with a pumpkin on your head like some people do.
Just give it a go blue. My guess would be it will eventual end up in owner games world anyway from players complaining about lag or the server crashes a few times from testing. 

Anyway just get started.  It's gonna be a huge build and your gonna need a crap ton of redstone so best get mining

I wish i could help you out but with no Internet i can't
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

dear admin and up Empty the so far team

Post by bluespeedy11 9/26/2015, 6:17 pm

bain3
fithboy

down below tell me if u want to be on the team

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 9/26/2015, 6:26 pm

I would like to be on the team. It sounds fun and I think it would be fun to be apart of the team and help, because I like helping people out, it sounds fun and I think that it will become a little bit more popular. The game is fun (in my opinion) and it would be great if I could help out with it. Thanks for reading!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down