My Love

4 posters

Go down

My Love Empty My Love

Post by LivvyOasisYT 6/3/2017, 1:47 am

I Love This Server & Its People
(Sorry If I Make You Cry)

As you all may or may not know, I joined this server two years ago. (November 5th, 2015, 5:22 PM) And that day I will hold dear to my heart. I have loved this server since the day I joined. I have never stayed on a Minecraft SMP server as long as I have Oasis SMP. This server is a very friendly, and awesome server. Not only have I been more social and open to people on a video game than in real life, but Oasis has helped me through tough times, and it has helped me realize that I'm not the stupid, ugly, mean, potato I thought I was. The people on this server have helped shape my confidence. When I first joined, I didn't know what this new server had in store for me. I continued playing this server, and realized "I think I like this." As I grew to love this server, I also grew to love its people. The community, the people, the server, the content, everything about this is amazing.
      Even though I might find another server that I play on, no server will ever compare to Oasis SMP. I try every day not to get in enough trouble to get me banned, temp-banned, or even kicked. I'm sure some of you know I have applied for Oasian, but really, I don't care about this "competition" if you could even call it that. All I care about is staying on this server.
     Thank you for reading this. I love each and every one of you more than you could ever know. And if you don't love or even like me back, I don't care. Ever knowing any of you is a blessing sent from Heaven.
I love you

Last edited by HeyImLivvy on 11/26/2017, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

My Love Empty Re: My Love

Post by OmniTurbo 6/3/2017, 9:08 am

<3
If you forgot I'm Stevie. :P

OmniTurbo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Truesaver 6/3/2017, 10:30 am

<3 I am running for Oasian, but I don't treat it like a competition, feel the same way as you.
Btw its me Jason(JasonMagazine)
Truesaver
Truesaver
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT 6/22/2017, 3:55 pm

Bump! So everyone can see this!!
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 6/22/2017, 6:21 pm

Whoever called you a potato is a **** idiot.

We are extremely happy to have you as part of this community. :)
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down