An Apology

2 posters

Go down

An Apology Empty An Apology

Post by hog02V2 5/24/2017, 5:36 pm

Minecraft username: hog02

Mod/Admin who banned you: Emna

Reason you were banned: Constant harassment of players, offensive jokes, pushing buttons.

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:

It has been over two months since I was banned from Oasis SMP. The first thing I want to say to everyone is that I’m deeply sorry. I’m sorry to all of those who I offended, hurt, or was an awful person to. I’m sorry. I’ve spent a lot of time reflecting on my terrible behavior. I’m upset and saddened by it. It was wrong and uncalled for. I realize that now. I know what I’ve done in the past is awful and wrong. I can not change that at this point. I just want to say i’m sorry. I crossed the line too many times. Even amongst all the terrible behaviour I showed back then I still cared an enormous amount about Oasis and the people who played there and who I enjoyed playing with and spending time with. I still care about Oasis and the server and the people who play on it. It was a huge part of life. I ask forgiveness of the community and offer my sincerest apology to all of you. My actions were wrong. I will always have to live with knowing that. I miss my friends on Oasis. I miss the community. I messed up badly. I’m so sorry for what I’ve done. I’m not asking for another chance as I know that is improbable. However, I do ask that you see this apology and take it to heart. Oasis will always be my minecraft home. Once again I am deeply sorry and hope you can see this and forgive me. My time on oasis will always be some of the best time of my life.

Sincerly, hog02

hog02V2
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

An Apology Empty Re: An Apology

Post by Emna 5/24/2017, 11:41 pm

I have considered it, but I've come to the conclusion that your past actions were far too intentionally malicious; therefore, I must deny your appeal.
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down