Devastation81's and TheTumbleNuts hotel applying for warp point

Go down

Devastation81's and TheTumbleNuts hotel applying for warp point Empty Devastation81's and TheTumbleNuts hotel applying for warp point

Post by Devastation81 12/19/2010, 1:39 am

Minecraft username: Devastation81

Real name (recommended): Noah Irwin

Why do you deserve a warp?: I think i deserve a warp for mine and thethetumblenuts hotel because we have put alot of effort and hard work into it it has took us almost 10 days to build and is almost completed it also has fun intresting things there to do such as skydive/The Archery Range/The Cinema and much more. It also looks very nice inside the hotel and is almost completely made out of wood. All of these things would attract players to come to my hotel but it is very far away from spawn so it needs a warp to get there.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: The hotel that I and TheTumbleNuts own is just about to be finished all we need to finish now is some of the hotel rooms for people to have acsess in for the night and day.
Devastation81
Devastation81
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Devastation81's and TheTumbleNuts hotel applying for warp point Empty Re: Devastation81's and TheTumbleNuts hotel applying for warp point

Post by Devastation81 12/20/2010, 3:26 am

The Hotel is now offically finished.

future things will add on to the hotel but for now it is open and ready for some peoples to go there ! :D
Devastation81
Devastation81
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down