Ripstik_Warrior's Application for Helper

Go down

Ripstik_Warrior's Application for Helper Empty Ripstik_Warrior's Application for Helper

Post by Ripstik_Warrior 2/3/2017, 3:40 am

Minecraft username: Ripstik_Warrior

Real name (recommended): Rich

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I believe I joined in 2013, I was very active, then quit, and returned around July 2016.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every chance I can get. I am generally on this server during the day.

Name any Helpers, JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Agwyn (she was the only one online when I decided to make this thing, if you would like to vouch feel free to in the replies)

Why do you deserve staff status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I believe, that it is in your best interest to give me the status of Helper. I am an active member of this community, I am honest, and I am a hard worker. I love to help out anyone who is stuck in a jam. I will be there for the general public of Oasis whether it is for Minecraft help, or life help in general.

I promise to be an active member, and try to be on for at least a few hours every single day. I promise to uphold the values and traditions of this wonderful server, and try and make it a better place for each and every player. 

Ripstik_Warrior
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down