iQuickPot
Ihazhaqs
Encryptinq
ServerSoftware
YourCredentials
Swinqinq
TheOtherBigBoom
zWatchOutPvPz

I do not plan on changing my name again.

Dawson Stevenson

Ontario, Canada.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

Around a year and a half. Don't mark me on it.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

Well,
Weekdays - 2-6+ hours
Weekends (Friday included) - 6-15+ hours

And I do not plan on 'leaving' Oasis ever!

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:

N/A (Vouch below if you'd like! Smile)

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

First of all.

My knowledge is one thing that can definitely set me apart. I have previously owned a server, (gaining a player base and getting donations). I understand simple things that others simply may not. Although you can easily train someone, I am already trained in most departments. I understand configuration, and I can build fairly swell. Saying this I understand that the Oasis staff team builds the builds, which I have always wanted to help with.

About me

I am Dawson, I am 14 years old and play plenty more Minecraft then healthy can say. I am very active on Oasis and don't see anything holding me back in the future, aside from school, but that is years down the road, even then I still will play. I enjoy doing simple sports like snowboarding and hockey, I play on my high school basketball team, but that ends fairly soon which will be a relief off of me. I mainly spend my free time with my family, or on Oasis. 

What would make me a good part of the staff team?

Well, I am really active, plus I know most of the people that are on at my time. I would hope to possibly help manage mini-games and do them fairly often. I am easy to get along with and want to keep the staff team fun AND! Professional (like it is right now) and original. I am active in-game, on the forums and in DubTrack (Sometimes). With my past experience, working on 3 servers that have had/do have a player base, 2 of which are still open, but 1 is currently being remade if I am correct. 

Why do I deserve to be apart of Oasis's staff team?

Well I believe I deserve to be apart of Oasis's staff team because I am active, friendly and I would love to have the experience of staffing one of my favorite servers. I will help with tasks needing done in the near future like building and simple, fun, easy jobs like that. I will get it done quick.

What sets me apart from others?

Well, I use common sense (not everyone does nowadays), simply with stuff like punishments, whether your my friend or stranger, I will do what I have to do because it is my job to keep the server safe and fun. With that said I would obviously get proof of the rule breaker(s). Not only common sense but I am quite smart. Or I feel smart. Haha. I try to make a good friendship between players so they have someone they can trust, and go to. I have never had that in my life, I definitely wish I did though.

History

Well, I have been playing Minecraft for around 6-7 years now, and I have loved every bit of it, but Oasis made this experience WAYYYYY better. It brings smiles to my face and cheer to my soul. I especially like making stuff with multiple people because I don't really get to do that in real life. I have personally worked on 2 servers that are actively running, making it up to Sr.Mod (Pretty much like Jr. Admin) where I got lots of knowledge on how to Administrate. 

Ending
Well I guess I should end this, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application! It means a lot that you did! I hope to work with Oasis in the future!

Thank you for your consideration!
 ~Sinz_

Last edited by Sinz_ on 1/12/2017, 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quick Fix)

Soodu
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Sinz_  (Helper) Application Empty Re: Sinz_ (Helper) Application

Post by Shnoork 1/12/2017, 10:25 pm

Didn't you just get back from a break off Oasis?

Actually, looking at your introduction, are you even at the trusted rank yet?

Perhaps you should hold off on the staff application for a while, champ.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 1/13/2017, 2:24 am

Shnoork wrote:

He has been a donor and at least trusted rank for a while now

-runs off into the sunset-
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Soodu 1/13/2017, 7:02 am

Shnoork wrote:Didn't you just get back from a break off Oasis?

Perhaps you should hold off on the staff application for a while, champ.

In a way, I would come on about once or twice a week. But now ill be on daily. And I have had Trusted for about a year  Smile.

Soodu
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/13/2017, 11:52 am

Alright, in that case I rescind my objection. Carry on
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down