Hyunyoung's introduction, again.

+3
Keshaluver
Lina
Persephone
7 posters

Go down

Hyunyoung's introduction, again. Empty Hyunyoung's introduction, again.

Post by Persephone 6/29/2016, 11:42 pm

So I'm making another one of these because I can't update the old one because reasons. Also I realized my old intro doesn't actually introduce like anything at all so

Hello! I am Hyunyoung, previously known as Silverarceus, or Silver for short, and even more previously known as the ultra-cringeworthy SilverSlayer198, or you can call me Sam. As of right now, I am an 18-year-old high school graduate going to college. That's enough about my personal life.

I joined Oasis Pixelmon at some point during Autumn 2013. The first thing I did was climb a mountain, find a run-down, abandoned house, and grief it (which, I never got caught for, so... how long am I banned for?). Pixelmon was a fairly new server at the time but it was still hella fun. I played for some time on there and was in the Viridian City faction (yeah, when we had factions lmao). Around new year 2013-2014 was when I was asked if I wanted to be a gym leader on the new map for the upcoming pixelmon update. I gladly accepted, of course. Hilarity ensued as the map would not update until around June of 2014. In the meantime, I played for a few more months and was promoted to JrMod on March 1st, 2014. I also simultaneously took responsibility of the 7th Pokemon Gym, the fossil gym, considered by many to have been the hardest gym on the server (thanks to previous leader BiggJ). I was reluctantly promoted to Moderator sometime before the map update where server crashes were an abundance. Our map FINALLY updated and I was the 5th gym leader, using the water type. We had some great times, but unfortunately, we the staff made the decision to shut the Pixelmon server down due to the fact that the developers of pixelmon continuously made the mod worse and worse with each update, not only to work with on a staffing level, but to play with as well. This is when the great pixelmon migration occurred. Many pixelmon staff members, including myself, were moved to staff on Oasis SMP. I was rarely on SMP before the switch and I think I can speak for all of us who were moved when I say it was a big change. We got used to it, and I staffed there for maybe 8 months or so. I decided to retire during The Great Staff Exodus of 2015™ because I lost interest in staffing. I knew that I would get more and more careless, and make poor decisions because of it. I did not need my staff power, and I still don't, so I gave it up and settled for retired, which is what I am today. 

It should be noted that I am obsessed with music. I started playing piano around 10 years ago when I was at my aunt's wedding and another aunt showed me how to play a simple tune on a piano I saw. I've been loving music ever since, picking up simple instruments here and there like the ukulele, violin, and accordion, to name a few. I have also started singing over the past three years, which is another new passion of mine. I've been doing piano videos and other covers on my YouTube channel for a while now, check them out if you're interested.

I'm also a little obsessed with KPop. Only a little. I think my favorite part about kpop is not understanding the lyrics. If anyone is still reading this paragraph, my favorite group is called Rainbow. They are the seven girls in my signature (so now you know!).

My favorite video game of all time is Pokemon Platinum. My favorite pokemon generation is thus gen 4, probably mostly because of nostalgia. But judging Pokemon Platinum harshly, without bias, the only problems I find are entirely mechanical (battle pace is too slow, etc). Story-wise, pokemon-wise, I love everything about Pokemon Platinum. I lowkey wish pokemon were real (like, the anime version, where there's no legit problems like Slugma burning through a floor or whatever). My favorite types are Ice and Ghost. If like for whatever reason we did live in a world with pokemon, and I totally didn't think about this at all I swear, my dream team would totally be Spiritomb, Lopunny, Chandelure, Togekiss, Roserade, and Froslass (ily Glaceon but you're just not viable :( ). I also LOVE Animal Crossing, it's just so relaxing and enjoyable to play. I never stop loving Animal Crossing. 

Well, that's about all I have for now. Maybe will update later on in the year or whatever. Thank you for reading everyone!

For extra cringe, fun facts from my old introduction:
old :

Last edited by Hyunyoung on 7/18/2016, 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ™)
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Hyunyoung's introduction, again. Empty Re: Hyunyoung's introduction, again.

Post by Lina 6/29/2016, 11:55 pm

TheExodus™
also 4th gen was bootiful ;u;

Silverarceus wrote:I'm also a little obsessed with KPop.
Silverarceus wrote:Only a little
Silverarceus wrote:a little
r u sure tho
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Keshaluver 6/30/2016, 12:32 am

hi samuel nice to meet u buddy
Keshaluver
Keshaluver
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 6/30/2016, 1:45 am

Never heard of you before, but it's nice to meet you anyways.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 6/30/2016, 7:32 am

Ur not Sam im Sam, I am!
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone 6/30/2016, 8:54 am

dtfgator wrote:Ur not Sam im Sam, I am!
Sam you are, then. Hyunyoung's introduction, again. Latest?cb=20130805123312
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 6/30/2016, 9:26 am

Good to get to know you better! I remember back when you were silverslayer, I always got confused with silverstag. Then there was thestig which only compounded the confusion. Anyways, its been great having you around for so long!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero1414 6/30/2016, 8:47 pm

But your name is still SilverSlayer??? :/
Nero1414
Nero1414
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down