Re-Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Re-Introduction Empty Re-Introduction

Post by LivvyOasisYT 7/8/2016, 5:25 pm

Hi, I'm Livvy! This is a Redo of my Introduction. I just felt like my last one was a bit unprofessional. So here is a redo!

Talent

I have one talent that is rare for people to have. (Sorry for the sloppy white coloring, I just want to keep that stuff ya know, anonymous.)

Re-Introduction Ng11

That's right. I'm not part Alien if that's what you are thinking. Some say I'm "double-jointed" in my legs.
This might be creepy to some. By the way, my toes are UNDER my fingers.

Clumsy

In real life I am SO clumsy. I am an accident pro. I hurt myself about.... 10 times a day? And that's probably the smallest number. So, I am quite clumsy.

A Bit About My Personality

So, I am super clumsy. I am very flexible. I love dogs better than cats. My favorite dog is a boxer because boxers are so cute! I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I have a border collie mix and a beagle mix, Border collie is named Charlie and beagle is called Colt. I rescued Colt from my horrible neighbors. One neighbor would come and start cussing the life out of Colt. I nicknamed that neighbor Cussy. Then one just straight up ignored him. They left him out in the rain, fed him really unhealthy dog food and kept him on a short leash tied to a tree. So we asked them if we could have him and they gave him up straight away- Wait, this isn't my dog's introduction, it's mine, Isn't it? So yeah, I play mostly on Oasis. I've donated 50 (Technically 60) dollars to Oasis. I like to help out whenever and with whatever I can. 

Thank you for reading my Redo of my Introduction. I hope you enjoyed reading about me. I had fun making this. Thank you all for reading! Good bye now!
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Re-Introduction Empty Re: Re-Introduction

Post by cherryjam 7/8/2016, 5:35 pm

I love your re-done intro! Nice to know more about you and your dogs!

(p.s. you are so flexible I can't even do that at all lol)
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Re-Introduction Empty Re: Re-Introduction

Post by Shnoork 7/8/2016, 6:47 pm

Pleasure to get more acquainted, kiddo
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran