Purplert's Introduction

+2
catiejellybear
purplert
6 posters

Go down

Purplert's Introduction  Empty Purplert's Introduction

Post by purplert 5/10/2016, 5:02 pm

Hello everyone, and for most of you who know me as that goofball kid on oasis, I hope you learn another side of me from this!

I was born February 20th, 1999 (you could say I'm a 90's kid), and was raised in a lovely family of 4. Growing up, I had a huge hobby for drawing, sports and nintendo. I loved putting myself out there, and being a class clown or just something to get myself heard!

In the September of 2010, My mother passed away due to Cardiac Arrest. I had lived in a world with no family losses before then, and it shook me hard. I went into a deep depression in my first year of 6th grade, and had no intentions of getting out of it. Losing someone that close to you is heart breaking. For young kids who have unstable relationships with your parents, try to cherish every moment you have with them, because life is very limited.

While I had trouble with depression, I found a love for Minecraft, which was somewhere where I could be whoever I wanted to be, without being judged for my past. Minecraft was a door to another world, one where I could make myself into whoever I wanted to be.

I luckily got out of depression in 7th grade, and I got back to doing the things I love, which was Baseball and drawing. I played baseball intensely (and still do) in 8th grade, and found motivation in my loss. My first year of high school, I wanted to study to be an engineer, but things quickly changed once I learned about Architecture. 

My high school life is like anyone else's, a close-knit friend group, a bunch of parties, and full of stressful tests. I have decided to focus on Architecture and Baseball when I apply for a College, but I still have one more year ahead of me in high school.

This introduction is more or less trying to tell all the people out there one thing: Family is the most important thing in your life. You could fail a test, not do well in sports, but having family is something that will always stick with you. Moments you think may haunt you, leave very quickly. Family stays forever. Do the things you love, rather than something you are being forced too.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and that my story has impacted you!
purplert
purplert
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Purplert's Introduction  Empty Re: Purplert's Introduction

Post by catiejellybear 5/10/2016, 5:21 pm

Speechless Shocked

catiejellybear
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 5/10/2016, 6:01 pm

A pleasure to learn more about you, Purp. Welcome to Oasis!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 5/10/2016, 6:21 pm

Hey, nice to get to know you a bit more, bud. And that is so true, what you're saying. We don't know what we got until it's gone. It's nice to see someone with a good head on their shoulders.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by cherryjam 5/10/2016, 6:23 pm

Nice to know more about you Purp!
cherryjam
cherryjam
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner