4 posters

Go down

Radio Ban Appeal Empty Radio Ban Appeal

Post by Noxide420 4/4/2016, 12:51 am

Minecraft username: Tensor_

Mod/Admin who banned you: Do not know

Reason you were banned: Do not know

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
On the radio there were 3 people, Maskira, some other person, and myself. I played one song that had inappropriate language and I skipped the song as soon as I was told about the language. I didn't fight or be disrespectful i just skipped it right away. My computer ended up freezing so i turned it off and walked away. A good couple of hours later I come on to find out i've been perma-banned on the radio. I think this is a little outrageous and I would like to know who banned me and the reasoning behind it. I also noticed in old chat logs of the radio it was stated that 3 people have been brought up about breaking the radio rules and 1 person has been banned. That person im guessing is me. But then i saw a forum post about someone playing an audio clip of only cussing. But i don't know if the player was banned. Lets clear this up because I am confused.

Sincerely, Tensor_
Noxide420
Noxide420
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq

Back to top Go down

Radio Ban Appeal Empty Re: Radio Ban Appeal

Post by BABlaze 4/4/2016, 1:13 am

I vouch for this he accepted the rules and skipped the song.
Also I think keeping music pg is hard due to the fact that like 90% of music worldwide has some sort of non-pg aspect?
Plus I made mistakes on the radio probs worse then him and I havent been banned.

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 4/4/2016, 4:39 am

bear588 wrote:I vouch for this he accepted the rules and skipped the song.
Also I think keeping music pg is hard due to the fact that like 90% of music worldwide has some sort of non-pg aspect?
Plus I made mistakes on the radio probs worse then him and I havent been banned.

Please do not post in the ban appeals forum unless you are a staff member.

This ban appeal will be handled in due course by the member of staff who banned you.
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 4/4/2016, 10:08 am

Three things.

1 - I was the one who banned you on Oasis radio last night
2 - You were banned because you had queued up multiple songs that contained inappropriate lyrics that made several people uncomfortable. Several of these songs contained language that was highly inappropriate for the radio station. Most of those songs were skipped due to a moderator being online at the time. However I got reports from several players last night that there were NO staff online in the Radio room. I checked the logs and made my decision as such.
3 - Appeal denied.

I expected better behavior from a long-time member of the Oasis community!
This is highly unacceptable and I do not tolerate it.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down