TrueManiacZ applying for JrMod

3 posters

Go down

TrueManiacZ applying for JrMod  Empty TrueManiacZ applying for JrMod

Post by TrueManiacZ 3/30/2016, 9:54 pm

Minecraft username: TrueManiacZ

Real name (recommended): Taylor Cleven

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 2 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: forever because its amazing!

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: none.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I would really like JrMod because i am a really nice person and i love playing on this server. i really think i could help other people and make there lives on minecraft even better than before. this server means a lot to me. all the people are really nice to. i hope i can be JrMod and help tons of people.

TrueManiacZ
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

TrueManiacZ applying for JrMod  Empty Re: TrueManiacZ applying for JrMod

Post by Dr_Roboto 3/30/2016, 10:02 pm

Sorry, but a typical app is 5 or more paragraphs in lenght. I recommend you add a little more to your applcation. Check out some other for advise. Otherwise, vouch.
Dr_Roboto
Dr_Roboto
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 3/30/2016, 11:27 pm

Dr_Roboto wrote:Sorry, but a typical app is 5 or more paragraphs in lenght. I recommend you add a little more to your applcation. Check out some other for advise. Otherwise, vouch.
Not necessarily 5, but more would be encouraged. That is where you say why you think you would be a good Jrmod, so it's best to see if you can include as much as you can there, without being dishonest obviously. 

Hi TrueManiacZ,

In addition to what's mentioned above, it looks like you aren't super active on the forums from your two posts (Although you could very well be one of the people who read stuff just not post a lot, that would be fine too.) They look for activity not only on the server, but on the forums, too. I would suggest being a bit more active on the forums, though. 

But hey, it's great to see you want to help out the server in this way! Don't let my comment be perceived as negative, but as constructive criticism, to help you. 

Good luck, champ! Smile
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueManiacZ 4/1/2016, 9:52 am

Thx so much! i will start to be active and post on the forums! (P.S, i did only read the posts but thats ok XD Smile

TrueManiacZ
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down