Revilo410
Aquatic
Halenio
Qprime
shadeyghost
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk Empty Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk

Post by Guest 5/11/2015, 11:16 pm

Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk NywZxer
forward:

Minecraft username:Dscent (LinaVoltage, Lina_, izumi4kona, etc)
Real name (recommended): Angelina “Lina” Tuono

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:
929 days. I joined October 25th, 2012. Here is a screenshot from my previous forum account:
Spoiler:

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:
Lina wrote:Forever. It's become my family and a community I'm proud to be apart of. I was so taken back by how well Oasis was run and how friendly everyone was, I didn't even think I was worthy to apply for member until a few people nudged me to 2-3 weeks after I first logged on. I have severe social anxiety, and Oasis is one of the few places I can be myself.
I’m definitely staying until either I die, or for some reason the server shuts down.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:  
I don’t like bothering people for vouches. If people want to vouch they can post.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

- Any skills I had before I retired are still there. Knowledge of plugins, commands, some basic console knowledge, bperms, when to ban, when to warn, when to kick, etc. Obviously I won’t be able to use all of those things anymore as a JrMod, but I can use past experience with them to help other staff if they need it, and I’ll know which staff to go to when those things are required to assist a player.

- Active member of Oasis for Over 2 years. Will stay active.

- Almost 2 years of experience as a member of staff on this server.

- I love the community, always have, it's the reason I'm still here.

- I enjoy building stuff, fixing stuff, mining stuff, farming stuff, etc. I never get bored of minecraft, and I'm not someone who logs on just to afk.

- I'm pretty sure these faces set me apart from other players (J.3.)J L(.w.L) (~@A@)~
But in all seriousness - I try to brighten peoples' day, especially if they've had a horrible one.

- I like giving people second chances. Sometimes I even give those I banned with "no appeal" a second chance, it depends on the case. Some cases aren't black and white, and I try to see the good in people unless I'm given a solid reason to doubt them.

- I am thorough in keeping records and investigating things I find suspicious. I pay a strong attention to detail. For example, Booty had been banned by another staff for "griefing" after modifying a building that was given to her by another player. She appealed, and I went through all of her block logs to find what was rolled back that may have lead to her ban. When I saw what it was, I knew it was a misunderstanding, and PM'd the staff who had banned her to explain. Booty was unbanned and went on to become an active T+ months later. There are other cases where I've gone back through logs, my notes, and screenshots to help get a clearer view of what happens online. Things like this made me love being staff.

- No one is above the rules. I've had to ban a few of my friends in the past, unfortunately. I don't ban people I don't like simply because I don't like them either. I aim to be as unbiased as possible. If I'm not sure about something, I ask for input from other staff.

- I  will cooperate in a civil manner with all staff members - despite any events that took place around and after my retirement. I’m not going to let that keep me from re-applying for a position in something that I love to do, and I’m not holding grudges.

- I am re-applying for Jrmod for the same reason I first applied for Jrmod almost 2 years ago. I enjoy donating my time to the server, and despite whatever real life problems I run into, my family is here. Even when my real-life family is not. Oasis is important to me.

If you managed read my giant wall of text, thank you for your time.
I finally feel like myself again, so whether I get to staff again or not I’ll definitely be online. Changing my username back to Lina in 15 days when the lock is released.
See you in-game,
~Lina

Special Thanks:
To Those who knew I was Dscent and cooperated with me to leave me some space.
To Pax for talking me out of doing something I would have regretted.
To Staff for still being my family even after I retired.
To Players that supported me in re-applying.
To Those who helped me through this past month.
To Everyone in the community for keeping it alive.

Back to top Go down

Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk Empty Re: Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk

Post by shadeyghost 5/12/2015, 12:26 am

Why do you even need to reapply? In my opinion, yu should go straight back to Admin because you WILL get again, you are probably te MOST loved player on the server, and DEFINITELY most active. I actually cried when i saw u retired, you are the reason i am even on Oasis. So you have my full support. Im suprised that nobody else had posted on this yet ur tht popular. So, hands down, Welcome Back to Teh Staffeh Team!!!!! 
Oh yea, still gotta say "Vouch", don't I, der u go.
<Insert pokerap playback here>IT'S THE V TO THE O U C H AGAIN
https://play.google.com/music/preview/T75igrxao7wtitrixaxfchdk24y?lyrics=1&utm_source=google&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=lyrics&pcampaignid=kp-songlyrics
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk Empty Qprime Voices his support

Post by Qprime 5/12/2015, 4:20 am

Lina,

You of course have my support. If you're sure you know what you're doing, I'd happily welcome you back to staff any day. You were -are- one of the best that has ever been on staff. If you are honestly, truly, ready then I'm behind it 100%. Of course I'm only one voice among many, but for what it's worth; VOUCH.
.allblock_box_v1{border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#ff5500;}
Qprime
Qprime
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk Empty Re: Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk

Post by Halenio 5/12/2015, 4:28 am

I'm glad to see you're back. Good to hear all is going better. 

VOUCH!!!!

Halenio
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquatic 5/12/2015, 4:31 am

Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk Vouch12
Aquatic
Aquatic
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 5/12/2015, 5:04 am

Like everyone else has said, we would love to have you back ;)

BRING BACK THE SHEEP! 3.3

(That was a vouch btw... o.o)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 5/12/2015, 7:33 am

Yassss, Bain vouches for the sheep! Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk 758422Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk 758422Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk 758422

Glad to hear that you're back! This is a great day in Oasis history... Smile

Last edited by Bainbridge3 on 5/12/2015, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 5/12/2015, 8:55 am

Omg yes vouch a million times over

(Will insert picture when i cam)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 5/12/2015, 1:43 pm

Vouch!
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 5/12/2015, 2:35 pm

VOUCH! Glad things are looking up for you, Lina!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 5/12/2015, 3:03 pm

nah they have NO experience jkjk

VOUCHES FOR DAYS

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 5/12/2015, 3:33 pm

Jesus I have to go way back for this image.
Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk Vouch10
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus 5/12/2015, 4:05 pm

Lina, you have amazed me in the past a couple of times, but this time is by far the most impressive. I don't know the details of what you've gone trough, but what I've heard is not fun. At all. I am so impressed with all your strength and how you handle everything that is thrown at you. I have gained an insane respect for you in the time that I was here so far on Oasis, and I think that I can say that for everyone here on the server.

I did notice that Lina had suddenly vanished from the forums and I saw thanks to /seen that you (dscent) was Lina about a week ago. I got really worried about you, but I'm so happy to read that you're getting things back on track! 

I loved the old Lina, the #1 poster on the forum, admin of Oasis SMP, and I hope that I still may love dscent or Lina again in the future as Jr.Mod, and hopefully eventually admin again!

You have my vouch!
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleInYourFace 5/12/2015, 5:28 pm

Senpai ;w; *hugs* 
Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk Bdc-iAY0e9cede0a6

No explanation needed 
AppleInYourFace
AppleInYourFace
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Z 5/12/2015, 7:05 pm

Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk Sweetb10

100% vouch

Z
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jawell 5/12/2015, 9:38 pm

Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk 9deda8071d
PLS
Jawell
Jawell
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 5/13/2015, 12:22 am

Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk Vouch_zps98e4a2c5
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 5/13/2015, 1:59 am

Don't even think I need to vouch
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake 5/13/2015, 9:34 am

OMg OMG OMG YESSSS Please and Thanks!!!! 
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gweedo358 5/13/2015, 10:19 am

In life things boil down to a few things two of which are needs and wants. Oasis wants you back, but I don't think this is a want.... Oasis Needs you back. I watched you help people without a message, without thinking of yourself or the build you were working on. You are not selfish in any way shape or form. You give more than most realize. One big ORANGE vouch from me.
Gweedo358
Gweedo358
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone 5/13/2015, 10:34 am

LINA
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Maskira 5/15/2015, 1:23 am

VOUCH FOR SHEEP QUEEN
Maskira
Maskira
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/16/2015, 8:38 pm

Many thanks for all the support (J;w;)J
I did not know how this would go after retiring for a whole month ;-;
[hugs everyone]

Silverarceus wrote:LINA
SILVER

Back to top Go down

Applying for JrMod - I said I Woold be Baahk Empty Vouch!!

Post by blanks1434 5/22/2015, 8:55 pm

I totally vouch for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was very sad that you retired, but glad u stayed to hang with us. I think u did an awesome job as staff. So you 100% have my vouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blanks1434
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 5/22/2015, 10:47 pm

VAOUCH
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next