Wave Survival app

Go down

Wave Survival app Empty Wave Survival app

Post by Jedibob26 3/30/2016, 1:48 pm

Username: At the moment Irish_Potato_26 soon to be again Jedibob26

Age : If its ok i dont want people knowing my irl name. but ye can call me rob .

Have you been a Ws member before: I wasnt here when they were recruting so sadly no.

How do i rate my building 1 out of 10(1 being dirt hut and the other being 10 Ninjas spawn thing): i would be i think a 6/7 idk how the raiting system works here but yea.

How much time would you dedicate in a week to building/generaly helping out in WS: well i think im mainly on for really the whole week i try to get on so id say id be free for most of the things going on (Just saying most cause maybe events like abroad holidays or birthdays stuff like that)

Why do you want to be a member of the WS team? Why should ye pick I?: why do i think i should be part of be involed in the ws team i think i would be there for when just say another ws team person isnt avalibe to host ws i could step in and help since i love being on here everyday. Im going to give a secret about me i have photographic memory so i can remeber all the commands id say i will definityly study them if i were told them like studying for exams or finals
If just say if i do if someone says im doing this wrong or something not right i will not say anything back and just do it (Not the shila buf thing)

but yeah that is why i think i should be part of ws team.

(just to note that i delete my single player worlds after playing on them so no photos srry if u want i will quickly build something and repost this topic.).
Jedibob26
Jedibob26
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down