Ban Appeal Griefing Gr00ve Can I please be unbanned?

3 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Griefing Gr00ve Can I please be unbanned? Empty Ban Appeal Griefing Gr00ve Can I please be unbanned?

Post by TheAwesomeVector 1/21/2016, 4:45 pm

Player Name:  TheAwesomeVector

Name of staff banned me:  Gr00veDriftTreh

Reason I believe I should be unbanned:  I am sorry for breaking the pig pen and griefing Gr00ve so I could farm emeralds with the villagers.  I just did not understand the Sell All Items To Shop Chests rule.  I am sorry I didn't replant and I would but he banned me.  I WILL fix everything that I griefed.  I just wanted to get some emeralds but I had very little money and had already voted on that same day I was banned.

I will find more ways to get money and buy emeralds and farm emeralds with villagers.  I promise that if I do farm emeralds, it will be from building my own farm and not stealing from Gr00ve to get emeralds.  I promise this will not happen again.  I could play by the rules.  Just unban me and I will fix all griefs if I grief again.

I did not mean to break the chicken grinder either.   I did not know how it worked.

TheAwesomeVector
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Griefing Gr00ve Can I please be unbanned? Empty Re: Ban Appeal Griefing Gr00ve Can I please be unbanned?

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 1/21/2016, 8:21 pm

The issue is not that you did not sell to the chests at the warp it is the constant griefs and disreguard of other players property.

When I confronted you about Hydro's villager pen and warp Groove I figuratively had to hold your hand to clean up each block that you placed in the villager pen then flaked when you thought I was not around to see and griefed said pig pen.

The chicken farm was a completely enclosed building and you broke in and took from that players chest.

When a player appeals for a ban all that said player has is their word that they would not grief again. You were given multiple chances to prove your word and every time you proved that you could not keep it. The promises you make in this appeal are worth nothing now and you have used your 'last chance' that other staff have given you.

To summarize: You griefed, you got appealed, you griefed, you got appealed, you griefed, you were given a warning to clean it up, and then you griefed again. The promises you make to be good and not grief are worthless and you have used up your last chance.

Goodbye.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Griefing Gr00ve Can I please be unbanned? Empty Re: Ban Appeal Griefing Gr00ve Can I please be unbanned?

Post by Paxination 1/21/2016, 8:40 pm

Ban Appeal Griefing Gr00ve Can I please be unbanned? Appeal_denied_zpsd2fa92ea
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down