Ban Appeal Griefing Groove

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Griefing Groove Empty Ban Appeal Griefing Groove

Post by TheAwesomeVector 1/10/2016, 7:06 pm

Minecraft username:  TheAwesomeVector

Mod/Admin who banned you:  Gr00veDriftTreh

Reason you were banned:  Griefing people's farms and a pig pen

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:  I was going to replant the seeds in Groove's farm, but I was banned before I could even do it!  I am also sorry for breaking the pig pen, I was just low on food.  I was going to replant the seeds when I was coming, but I was banned.  I promise to fix it if I can be unbanned.

TheAwesomeVector
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Griefing Groove Empty Re: Ban Appeal Griefing Groove

Post by Gr00veDriftTreh 1/11/2016, 12:25 am

'I was going to replant the seeds in Groove's farm, but I was banned before I could even do it!'

You started a strip mine and griefed a pig pen before promptly logging off, fixing your mess was not the top of your priorities.

'I am also sorry for breaking the pig pen, I was just low on food.'

Not only did you break that pen but you broke into the most clearly marked 'do not enter/private property' pieces of land with a sign within every 4 blocks on the fence that surrounds the property. Also you did not kill the pigs out of hunger since shortly before you could not eat the 4 cakes that you got from villagers fast enough. I know just as much as you do that you did not kill the pigs out of hunger but of greed to get as many emeralds that you can. (also found a chicken grinder that you broke into)

All of the recent griefs can be linked towards your recent obsession of farming as many emeralds in Hydro as you possibly could, and said villager room was trashed to fit your needs.

I did give you till Sunday to clean up your mess in Hydro and at warp Groove but the instant I was not there to 'supervise' you, you gone and griefed the pen as said above. I gave you a chance to redeem yourself and you walked around the corner and blew it.

Ban Appeal Griefing Groove 2F49133600000578-3355623-Lie_and_honesty_He_hit_out_at_lies_and_a_lack_of_honesty_with_a_-a-136_1449849659507

Appeal Denied.
Gr00veDriftTreh
Gr00veDriftTreh
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down