Legohog9's Long Overdue Introduction!

3 posters

Go down

Legohog9's Long Overdue Introduction! Empty Legohog9's Long Overdue Introduction!

Post by Buffsheep9 1/12/2016, 8:11 pm

Jeeze I should have done this a long time ago....Well, my name is Jack. I am 12 years old. I live in the United States. I'll start with some hobbies. I like to play videogames (a lot). My favorite games are Minecraft, Terraria, Geometry Dash, Garry's Mod, and Call of Duty. I love to collect LEGO sets. My favorite line of sets would be the Starwars franchise which is also my favorite series of movies! I also love to play baseball and tennis. Baseball is my favorite sport to play, and I consider myself pretty decent at it. I'm best at bat. I like to make skits with my friend for my Youtube channel which I shall now link (self promotion): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcI4klgkOYHzt4eDWqDWpIg Oasis is another hobby :) I know this fits into Minecraft but I figured I'd say something. I have a cat named Leah (I know it's spelled different but who really cares?) which you can find on my channel (more self promotion >:}). She is a Turkish Van mix (with some other stuff I don't know) with a great amount of white and tan fluff :3 .w. and crystal blue eyes. 
    This was short I know. I don't really like myself and I'm not good at anything so there's not much for me to say.
Buffsheep9
Buffsheep9
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Legohog9's Long Overdue Introduction! Empty Re: Legohog9's Long Overdue Introduction!

Post by HealthMagazine 1/12/2016, 9:14 pm

(moved this to introductions :P) and pls pics of ur cat <3 and glad ta get ta know ya better (even tho i knew most of what you wrote xD)
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Legohog9's Long Overdue Introduction! Empty Re: Legohog9's Long Overdue Introduction!

Post by Shnoork 1/12/2016, 10:06 pm

Hey, great to learn a bit more about you! Glad your around, champ!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffsheep9 1/13/2016, 2:33 pm

Yeah thanks for the move xD I forgot about this section. Also, my kindle screen broke (which you know) with my cat pics on it, so I have to try something else to get some cat pics. I've kicked, punched, thrown, violently slammed and tapped, and dropped my kindle from over 10 feet. It breaks by falling less then a foot off a chair.
Buffsheep9
Buffsheep9
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffsheep9 1/13/2016, 2:59 pm

Buffsheep9
Buffsheep9
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 1/13/2016, 3:27 pm

omg precious kittie <3 (pm me more if possible :) xD)
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down