JeffreyAM VET APP AGAIN

5 posters

Go down

JeffreyAM VET APP AGAIN Empty JeffreyAM VET APP AGAIN

Post by jenzen8116 9/11/2015, 9:38 pm

Minecraft username: JeffreyAM

Real name (recommended)Jensen

How long have you been playing on THIS server? somewhere around 4 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server i plan on being on this server atleast once everyday

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?:yes many times

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:Well here we go again:)

well im very active on thus oasis. I set apart from everyone else is by me being funny and talking about my personal opinion i make people laugh a lot and I will help other people a lot u prob will see me being helpful or making peoples day. if i get vet im able to help people EVEN more by bring able to tp(i think). i will help people so much because trusted and lower need people to tp people to other people. well back to the main point. When i get V et i will be able to participate and help people with me redstone builds. im making a cow farem tht will be fully operational which will get u steak. Also when people need help ill help them im usaally free so ill ask if any need help. ill communicate with all the smp.

flaws and my explanations

well i hve many flaws like when i afk for a long time. that is because i might hve some family issues or doing something else i will try to give back to my mistakes. im sorry if ive done anything stupid like i always do or something above pg rated 

even when i caught up in school or some other useless junk i will find sometime too play oasis smp this will be my fav server. everyone is so friendly.

this end my app for vet I hope this was enough to fulfill Ur needs and hopefully make your day also i like to add is that I hope u accept both this app or my ws or even both! i hope you enjoyed my app and good day/night Smile

Last edited by jenzen8116 on 9/12/2015, 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
jenzen8116
jenzen8116
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

JeffreyAM VET APP AGAIN Empty Re: JeffreyAM VET APP AGAIN

Post by Lina 9/12/2015, 10:55 am

jenzen8116 wrote:im still a little pissed from my old vet app that didnt make it
Getting pissed off over ranks is not worth your time or your effort. This is a game about pixel blocks. The only important things are community and playing. Don't get too stressed over it, you're worth more than that.

I'm not active on the server enough anymore to know you to vouch, but I can say good luck.
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 333DYNAMO333 9/12/2015, 11:53 am

Not long enough, need better spacing, missed a question or two. I have never seen you play online(But i was gone for awhile)

All in all once you get that finished and i like it, i will vouch

-Happy Hunting

333DYNAMO333

333DYNAMO333
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/13/2015, 10:34 am

I think if one lacks the ability to read over something as simple as this application, they lack the credentials for vet.

But thats none of MY business...
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/13/2015, 8:55 pm

Heres the thing. I'm not trying to upset you but here's the problems I'm seeing 

1: you gave to be a member for 4 months minimum.  You have only been a member 3 months. 

2: saying things that make it look like your guaranteed to get vet shows your not ready. 

3: getting mad over a rank on a video game is just pointless and proves that your not ready.  Veterans are very mature players and are suppose to be good role models.  Getting angry over something like this is not how a good role model behaves. We are here for the community not the ranks and perks that come with them. 

My advice, stay active and stay out of trouble and at least try to be a good role model.  But good luck in the future
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down