ThunderHorse
mickdude2
jenzen8116
7 posters

Go down

JeffreyAM veteran fourm Empty JeffreyAM veteran fourm

Post by jenzen8116 7/12/2015, 7:12 pm

Minecraft Username: JeffreyAM

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:ivee been playing on this servver for i think 3 months now

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:I plan on being on this server for at least once a day

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ? yes i have

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: i deserve Veteran be cause i didn't apply for trusted i earned it .I help ppl . I also made a community chicken farm next to my house . its for the pubic use.i don't grief if i do i would try to give back what ive done. as i said in my member app i will help people and give back.to everyone if they need help.

Well there is my Vetetran app and im sorry if there is spelling errors as i said im only 12. i hoped u enjoyed. Smile  
jenzen8116
jenzen8116
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

JeffreyAM veteran fourm Empty Re: JeffreyAM veteran fourm

Post by mickdude2 7/12/2015, 7:49 pm

I'm gonna be straight with you kid. 3 months is nowhere near long enough to consider applying for Veteran. Most people wait until they have at least a year under their belt. In addition, they write way more than a paragraph as to why they deserve Vet.

Edit: and forum date=join date. You've been here about a month.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 7/12/2015, 7:51 pm

Forum join date= actual join date. You have not even been here a month. Nowhere near enough time for veteran (4 months as member minimum). And this app is far to short to even be considered for veteran. Most veteran apps were paragraphs long with many reasons. Only long time and loyal players can qualify for veteran. My advice would be wait a minimum of 3 months and re-write the app, again this app is far to short
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 7/12/2015, 9:19 pm

ThunderHorse wrote:Forum join date= actual join date. You have not even been here a month. Nowhere near enough time for veteran (4 months as member minimum). And this app is far to short to even be considered for veteran. Most veteran apps were paragraphs long with many reasons. Only long time and loyal players can qualify for veteran. My advice would be wait a minimum of 3 months and re-write the app, again this app is far to short
To add on to all of this, Veterans are very trustworthy players. It takes quite a bit of time to gain everyone's trust, usually at least 4-6 months (There are plenty of exceptions.) 

I would recommend adding more onto your application, and maybe waiting a little longer.

That's all I have to add, good luck!
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 7/12/2015, 9:41 pm

(sorry to add, but also 2 posts on the forums doesnt equal activeness, i have yet to see a veteran that has less than 50 posts on the forums. it shows that youre a part of the "community" as theyd say.)
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 7/12/2015, 11:51 pm

jenzen8116 wrote: i deserve Veteran be cause i didn't apply for trusted i earned it

No one applies for trusted. Not anymore, Not in a long time.
Even when applications are required for ranks, the ones who receive their rank are the ones who earn it. I'm not sure where you're going with that statement.

Be active, stay kind and helpful, get to know the community more, then add some more to the application. Looking through past applications will give you a good idea of what they look for, just don't copy stuff from them.

Good luck
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

JeffreyAM veteran fourm Empty Locked until further notice,

Post by Agwyn 7/13/2015, 12:32 am

Due to the points made by the posts above, I am locking this until more time has passed. Please take into consideration the posters above and expand on your reasoning as to why you deserve to be a veteran. Spend a little more time in the community and keep doing what you are doing; you'll make a fine Vet someday!
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down