THIS IS BULLSHIT

4 posters

Go down

THIS IS BULLSHIT Empty THIS IS BULLSHIT

Post by Tommokilledya 4/30/2011, 5:34 pm

This is NOT FUNNY THIS IS BAD me And keirthekebab have been banned for SOMETHING WE DID NOT DO we have been banned for placing the sign we put on the forums and on my life and my familys life i did not put that sign there that would be wrong lying to the staff and if you look on minecraft discussion on admins please read why would we put that sign there and this is absoloutley shit i did not put that sign there and i feel as if i have been set up or something because i cant fucking believe this i was happilly building and having a good time and then sinical came on and then said we have proof that you placed the sign and i would like to see that proof as this is absoloutley shit and i like this server and this is annoying me so fuckin much i cant understand why i would place that sign thei that is absoultey bullshit and if it was in the logs wheres my name post a screen shot of the logs with my name saying i posted a sign that said thanks for the gold and iron-exelios
how would ieven know a name called exeliozs or something i would like to be unbanned as this is just completely unfair and is absoloute bullshit

EDIT:
I Dont Know If KierTheKebab Has place the sign but i beleive he didnt but even if he did then i shoudlnt be punished for it??????
Tommokilledya
Tommokilledya
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

THIS IS BULLSHIT Empty Re: THIS IS BULLSHIT

Post by star_surge 4/30/2011, 6:00 pm

if they didn't place the sign they shouldn't be punished for it but if they were with the person who they are guilty of association

star_surge
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by KierTheKebab 4/30/2011, 6:14 pm

?
KierTheKebab
KierTheKebab
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 4/30/2011, 7:41 pm

ok so you both have been banned before, with greifeing, killing people, mass greifing , placeing lava spawned. and this is your 4-5th time being banned or even more . ask your self Why should we Unban you.
also ask yourself How can the server trust you if you be-tray it weekly, :ban:
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

THIS IS BULLSHIT Empty dear devil dog

Post by Tommokilledya 5/1/2011, 5:11 am

i have never put lava down on the spawn i have never mass griefed or killed someone i dont understand i have not been banned 4-5 times atall
and i would like to see the log please if i can see the log and it says like tommokilledya placed (item id) [text]
i ahve never even met someone called exeeliz or wateva his name is this is completely unfair i had no idea what was going on with it i just gave up on the hotel cos it would just of got griefed again and i dont even care about the gold and iron blocks i just wanted to know who was griefing us. If Someone Did Place That Sign Then i wasnt in on it and it definetely wasnt me and i just want to say this is my favourite server of all time and i just keep getting banned for no reason i would like to be back on this server, also the friendly and child friendly mods keep making me wanna play even more but i suppose i cant Sad D':
Tommokilledya
Tommokilledya
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by KierTheKebab 5/1/2011, 6:20 am

Me too, This was the first server we chose:'( Ive never placed lava neither, never killed anyone, apart from tommo and sharpe sometimes when we are messing around or he needs to die, I griefed a while back i know, but, i dont think what i done around a month ago should make me keep getting banned now, i feel that its unfair for us to be banned until we see this log that you have, i swear on my life, i didnt place no sign in my hotel...And even if it was me or tommo, we dont know who exloanz is, and why would we just pick a random person to try and get banned. Ive just been happily building and i recently became trusted, i was working on a project to work my way towards artisan Sad Sad
KierTheKebab
KierTheKebab
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommokilledya 5/1/2011, 10:36 am

in fact i have just remembered some evidence i was sleeping at kier the kebabs house as we are cousin and we played minecraft until about 10pm and then went to do something else so we cant of put that sign down because once we got up in the morning that sign was there and we were well annoyed and i was the one that told kier to take a screen of it kieran got up before me and was playing on happy wheels and i came in and said check oasis because we have been getting griefed recently so he went into our house and checked and thier was nothing there apart from a small hole in the wall but the chests were locked so we went into the hotel and there was a hole in the side of the door and it coudlnt of been kier cos kiers aloud in the door and he went upstaris to our luxury room and there was a sign saying "thanks for the gold and iron-explzisn"
so we put a post on the forums and why would we put a screenshot if we knew it could be found out
Tommokilledya
Tommokilledya
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down