Warp For New City

2 posters

Go down

Warp For New City Empty Warp For New City

Post by BenjiComics 8/10/2015, 4:41 pm

P.S. This Is because my other post got locked, I have done some more things Rev, making farm bigger, more houses/etc

Minecraft username: CriticalComicMC

Real name (recommended): Benjamin

Proposed name of warp: Wolfhaven

Location of warp (coordinates): X 350 Y 64 Z -3299.541

Why do you deserve a warp?:I Think I deserve a warp because I play on the server all the time and I have been thinking Of Making A City And I Have Made the "skeleton" Of It And users are able to build where ever in the land. As more people come We Will Have More Farms And Shops ETC.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: It Is Ready And Wolfhaven is ready to be a warp as much as any Town. Users are also aloud to build Where they want, or they can buy a plot and or pre-made home.

BenjiComics
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Warp For New City Empty Re: Warp For New City

Post by Revilo410 8/11/2015, 8:02 am

Hey! Sorry, I locked your application when you were banned, in the future if you want one unlocked just ask a staff member :)

Can I just say how much this has improved since the last time I saw it, I am very impressed.

While it is still quite small I think what it needs now is lots of people to move in, and you can't do that without easy access.... soo....

Warp Approved! I look forward to seeing the town develop ;)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down