Warp for magazinetown (cause i think the other one is locked lol)

3 posters

Go down

Warp for magazinetown (cause i think the other one is locked lol) Empty Warp for magazinetown (cause i think the other one is locked lol)

Post by CrazyMagazine 7/5/2015, 1:17 am

Minecraft username: XSexy_PeachesX

Real name (recommended): Parker. O

Proposed name of warp: /warp magazinetown

Location of warp (coordinates): x: 491 y: 66 z: -3073

Why do you deserve a warp?: *****I believe that my town deserves a warp, so that people can warp in when they please. and not have to be tpa'd, or ./sethome there. Alot of people have been wanting to come here. and some of them have been tpa'd but not all of them. And i think whoever wants to come here, should be able to without the hastle of tpa or sethome.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: *****Skeleton: it is fairly developed, we have roads leading everywhere. we have a decent amount of buildings. (town hall, mob spawners, houses,tunnels). and its all lit pretty well. ************Ready to be inhabited: yes. we do not have plots, because people get to build freely where they please with the exception of a little bit of land on the hill, and a respectable distance from others builds. we already have some people living in it. and more people building houses.
CrazyMagazine
CrazyMagazine
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

http://mediadsm.com

Back to top Go down

Warp for magazinetown (cause i think the other one is locked lol) Empty Re: Warp for magazinetown (cause i think the other one is locked lol)

Post by Dewy 7/5/2015, 1:55 am

It looks like it is still open: [Only mods are allowed to see this link]
The "Post Reply" thing to add stuff should still work, if you want to use it there.
Or, well, there is this thread now o:

(*waves hello to fellow to fellow magazine fan*)
Dewy
Dewy
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Warp for magazinetown (cause i think the other one is locked lol) Empty Re: Warp for magazinetown (cause i think the other one is locked lol)

Post by Paxination 7/5/2015, 3:40 pm

approved
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down