TheYoshinator842 Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

TheYoshinator842 Ban Appeal Empty TheYoshinator842 Ban Appeal

Post by TheYoshinator842 7/4/2015, 7:43 pm

Minecraft Username: TheYoshinator842

Mod/Admin who banned you: aquaticblood

Reason you were banned: Misconduct

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: First of all, I know this sounds weak, but I haven't got a single clue why I might be banned. I see no reason to break rules to have some sort of advantage over other players, and I have little respect for those who do. I am very sorry if I broke a rule to which I was unaware, and offer my apologies if this is the case. The closest thing that might have been the cause is my internet regarding the anti-cheat, and a miscommunication between myself and another player. Regarding my Internet and a possible problem with the Anti-Cheat: My internet has been patchy over the past months and my ping to Oasis was 250+ ms on the days I am about to refer to. Approximately 2 weeks back (give or take a couple of days) I was having a lot of trouble with my internet, but I tried not to let it interfere with my playing Minecraft. I decided to play solely survival multiplayer that day as mini-games were extremely laggy at that time. The Survival multiplayer server that I liked best was Oasis, and I hadn't been on a different Survival server for quite a period. I logged on to Oasis, and as I expected there was a considerable amount of lag ( I also have a pen of around 40 sheep, a rabbit enclosure with around 30some rabbits, and a barn with around 60some cows that I built next to my house and storage space, so this quite possibly contributed to the problem). Every 5 minutes of me lagging around trying to smelt, build, and breed, I would freeze, and would be forced to disconnect from Oasis. I would then give it a minute, relog, and find an Oasis Rulebook in my inventory. This happened several times, and eventually I gave up trying to do anything on my internet, and didn't log on to Oasis until the following morning, by which time this lag was gone. If my ban is because the animals I bred near my house were creating server lag, I am sorry, and if you choose to unban me I will decrease the number of animals near my premises. Regarding the miscommunication with a fellow player: I was going to shear my sheep, and thought I was lagging for a minute because the sheep were not being sheared by me right-clicking them with what I thought to be shears. I then realized I was holding Flint'n'Steel (which looks similar to shears) and figured I must have gotten it out of my tool chest instead of shears. I then said in chat, "Lol, thought I was lagging for a minute, then I realized I was trying to shear sheep with a flint and steel :P". Someone then asked me why I had a Flint'n'Steel, because they thought it was banned. I repliedt that I had Flint and Steel because I had asked someone to light my Nether Portal, and didn't know it was banned.

I am sorry this has turned out to be such a long appeal, this is my first time being banned so I do not know how to effectively write a Ban Appeal. If someone could please help me sort this ordeal out, I would be very grateful. Whether I was justly banned for breaking a rule I did not know, or was banned for a different reason, I am sorry to cause this much trouble and I hope you will forgive me and the community will not think ill of me.
-Yours, TheYoshinator842

TheYoshinator842
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

TheYoshinator842 Ban Appeal Empty Re: TheYoshinator842 Ban Appeal

Post by TheYoshinator842 7/4/2015, 7:56 pm

In addition as a quick side note: I have not been perma-banned, and although I have 6 days 26 minutes left on my ban, I do not know when I was inntially banned and can only assume it was a week ban.

Yours, TheYoshinator842

TheYoshinator842
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 7/4/2015, 11:17 pm

You are tempbant. There is no need to appeal a tempban. 7 day temp ban. You can not appeal temp bans as they are temporary. You will be allowed back on the server when the time is up. When you try to login, it tells you how long.
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquatic 7/5/2015, 12:14 am

Not Unbanning you but I would like to clear up what you were banned for, I was asked to check a grief by SteveMagazine and when I tp'd to them I see you place water around a large area which destroyed carpets and power rails. I was lenient with just a tempban because honestly it was a large enough area where it could've been a permban. I hope after these 7 days are up you watch what you are doing and try not to destroy things accidentally or on purpose.
Aquatic
Aquatic
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down