Bear588's Veteran Application

4 posters

Go down

Bear588's Veteran Application Empty Bear588's Veteran Application

Post by BABlaze 6/30/2015, 10:32 pm

Minecraft username:Bear588

Real name (recommended):Bear

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 3 years.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:Well i have been inactive in the past but when im online i get lots of things done. In the three years i've been on oasis for i have founded 5+ cities and cofounded 3+ as well as built numerous castles,horse races etc...

Have you voted for Oasis at www.bit.ly/oasisv ?: Yes!!

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):Retkojy(Jr mod)

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

Well because I've been on oasis for soo long i know how it works and can advise people on a variety of subjects, and help them with almost any problem. In the past i have helped people with towns, large scale building progects, and small things like tellign people where they can build or make a shop.

I have been the founder of over 5 towns on oasis includeing bearville one and two, plainsville, bbtown, and Treevillage. I have also co founded brendino bay,  brandy bridge and wulfswater. Im am now very experienced on building towns and could probably answer any question about them.

I've helped with horse races build offs and other minigames in the past. currently i am helping clear land for the new horse race in /warp race.

I also like to help new players.when there looking for places to build and help them by giving them supplies and food to make it easier on them. I also give people advice and do small joobs for them like making farms or clearing land.

Recently i have helped make space for new builds in wulfswater,built a town hall for oasis master, and built a hotel for jacob in nicetown. But the main reason i would like to be veteran would be because it would allow me to help other people more easily thus making oasis more fun for everyone. :)

If I've made any mistakes please let me know. :)

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Bear588's Veteran Application Empty Re: Bear588's Veteran Application

Post by PandaMagazine 6/30/2015, 11:24 pm

A big fat VOUCH! Hes always asking to help on my town. Where he know lives, and hes amazingly patient
PandaMagazine
PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 7/1/2015, 7:12 am

I have to vouch for bear, always helpful longstanding player and asking me questions every five minutes! lol

VOUCH

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Magik_Flamingo 7/11/2015, 9:07 am

Bear has helped me so much in my time here at Oasis. He co owns my town and he is an incredible 
Builder
Vouch!!!!!
Magik_Flamingo
Magik_Flamingo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down