Introduction (I don't know how to forum)

4 posters

Go down

Introduction (I don't know how to forum) Empty Introduction (I don't know how to forum)

Post by ChenoaLovesCows 6/25/2015, 1:26 am

Hello everyone! My name is Chenoa (which means White Dove in Native American (yes I am an aboriginal cyclops ) which I am also proud of), also known as ChenoaLovesCows, and I just thought I'd introduce myself on here.

So, I'm 15 years old, my birthday is November, and I am female. I am kind of new to computer gaming and forums and all that (broken computer made me lose my 'touch' with that  Laughing ), and am starting back up with this. I play a lot of video games, console and pc (I play primarily on a laptop, too broke for a pc right now  Crying or Very sad ). I'm also kind of obsessed with watching Youtubers.

I've been asked many, MANY times if I truly 'love cows', as my name suggests, and I do  I love you . This doesn't mean I'm a vegetarian, as many have believed, to save the cows. I simply love them whether their friends or food.

I'm a proud Canadian, and I am in the Eastern time zone. I am quite the night owl, so I don't really have a dependent time of when I'm available, especially now that it's the summer.

In terms of how I am with people, I tend to keep to myself, unless directly talked to. When in game, I read the chat a lot, but I don't talk in it often unless someone is talking to me or if I feel like the conversation would benefit from my output. I also don't have a great mic, so I'm hesitant to give out my skype or join teamspeak or anything like that.

For looks, I am pretty short, between 5 feet and 5'2 (I honestly haven't checked in a while), and I have brown eyes, and blonde hair with red dyed bangs/tips. I am also very pale. 

If, for some reason, you're interested, my twitter is @ChenoaLovescows, and my instagram holds the same name. I plan on starting a YouTube channel soon, but not until I get a great mic.

My favourite animal is any kind of cat (which may seem, surprising), my favourite colour is purple, and my favourite book series is 'The Circle'.

I honestly don't know what else to add, if you have any ideas/comments that's be great, and I'll try to answer any you have. Sorry if this is super long, I have a habit of that, and thanks for reading.

This has been my introduction. I love this server, and the community playing on it, so much, and hope to become a part of it.

ChenoaLovesCows
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Introduction (I don't know how to forum) Empty Re: Introduction (I don't know how to forum)

Post by HealthMagazine 6/25/2015, 2:17 am

very nice intro :D glad to get to know you better, and if someones name suggests they like/love something then 90% theyll get asked if they indeed do like/love it lol, im glad i do it too because i find it amusing. :D
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Introduction (I don't know how to forum) Empty Re: Introduction (I don't know how to forum)

Post by ThunderHorse 6/25/2015, 2:20 am

Dang this is one the bigger intros I'v seen in awhile

Anyway glad to know more about you
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 6/28/2015, 9:45 pm

Good to get to know you better, and welcome to the server! (Even though you've been here for a while)
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down