Goodbye Oasis

5 posters

Go down

Goodbye Oasis Empty Goodbye Oasis

Post by Okagemi 11/16/2011, 6:23 pm

I may not be getting on Oasis right now because there have been some complications, my computer is not working with minecraft right now. First, I lost multiple valuables as they took down all of the outside shops so i have nothing to sell or transfer. My shop plot application. I applied, I couldnt afford a plot so i had to give away all my diamonds to the shop world just to afford a plot! I bought a corner plot (because it was cheapest) and started building there. My corner plot was in food/farming district and tools/weapons district. I made my shop out of items from a stronghold i found. Soon, my computer started having these problems with Minecraft. I would try to get on and lag out. The render distance is set to tiny and it still lags out. It soon worked and today i got back on. Thats when i found out that my shop had been removed and my plot had been sold to another person so I am basically... out of 3 diamonds, several ingots of iron, coal, and all the valuables in my PROTECTED chest on my plot. I was going to sell those with my shop. But there are no more plots existing so i dont know what to do now... So i decided to leave Oasis for about a month until some new plots show up. I may pop in to say hi an see about updates, but i wont stay long. Plus in middle school, Im getting alot of homework so i dont get alot of time on the computer. So until this gets resolved i am quiting minecraft. Goodbye Oasis I have had a good time, but this is where i part. I will no longer be getting on until things get resolved as I said, so I wont be on at all for a bit. You can catch me on steam Username: 1kshadows.

-1kshards
Okagemi
Okagemi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Oasis Empty Re: Goodbye Oasis

Post by WesleyMD 11/16/2011, 6:24 pm

I love you.
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomassiemons 11/17/2011, 1:04 am

<3 dude and make your homework! Rolling Eyes i do to *cough*no*cough* Smile
Thomassiemons
Thomassiemons
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 11/17/2011, 3:23 am

Remember kids, School > Minecraft.
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Oasis Empty It's true!

Post by tlsorrel 11/17/2011, 9:24 am

Also remember: After this coming Saturday, I will be back! At least, I'll be back when I'm normally on, between the hours of 5:00 and 11:00 PM EST! Little Shop of Horrors closes this Saturday! You can see pictures if you've friended me on facebook!
tlsorrel
tlsorrel
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Oasis Empty I dont get what you just said...

Post by Okagemi 11/17/2011, 5:26 pm

Thomassiemons wrote:<3 dude and make your homework! Rolling Eyes i do to *cough*no*cough* Smile

What are you trying to say?

p.s. I will stay on the forums guys, I will check up everyday because im still loyal to Oasis. All the other servers before this were good then the update came and they sucked. This was the only same place until 1.8 Even after the map update, This place was awesome.
Okagemi
Okagemi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down