Allow Me to... Err, Re-Introduce Myself!

5 posters

Go down

Allow Me to... Err, Re-Introduce Myself! Empty Allow Me to... Err, Re-Introduce Myself!

Post by Kocot 5/16/2015, 9:25 am

Hello Oasis!

As the title may suggest, I've been here before, and did an introduction and everything! Unfortunately, that was something around a year ago, and I haven't really hung around since... But I'm back now, and I'm crazier than ever!  Laughing In all seriousness, though, I've missed Oasis, and I'm glad to be making my way back. I'm Alex, currently nineteen. Just finished second year of university and looking forwards to an excellent summer! I've been here once or twice and I think at one point I held the record for fastest member-to-trusted status, but it's all just a dim, happy memory now. I look forward to meeting all of you. If you see me around, say hi!

- Alex
Kocot
Kocot
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Allow Me to... Err, Re-Introduce Myself! Empty Re: Allow Me to... Err, Re-Introduce Myself!

Post by Bain 5/16/2015, 9:41 am

Welcome back! Allow Me to... Err, Re-Introduce Myself! 758422
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Allow Me to... Err, Re-Introduce Myself! Empty Re: Allow Me to... Err, Re-Introduce Myself!

Post by Katscratch 5/17/2015, 2:39 pm

Welcome back/Nice to meet you (if we haven't met before)
Katscratch
Katscratch
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

http://y3ahgames.wikia.com/wiki/Y3AH_GAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by Halenio 5/17/2015, 3:08 pm

Glad to make your acquaintance!

Halenio
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kocot 5/17/2015, 3:12 pm

Thank you, other humans! Your warm words mean much to me. XD But in all seriousness, thanks. It feels good to come back, and it's nice to see that some people still like to talk on this server. Conversations were a huge part of the reason I enjoyed it so much!
Kocot
Kocot
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 5/20/2015, 8:05 pm

welcome to oasis hope to see you around :)))
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down