Well I may as well introduce myself xD

3 posters

Go down

Well I may as well introduce myself xD Empty Well I may as well introduce myself xD

Post by simbalvr123 1/11/2015, 10:41 pm

...Well I may as well introduce myself XD better late than never right?

Hello everyone! I'm Simbalvr123. I am Trusted + on the server and I I love you Lion King!

I was first invited onto Oasis by my bro, kylebyle. He told me Oasis was a great community server and pressed me into joining. I was surprised [and still am] by the friendliness of everyone on the server when I first joined, and received a warm welcome. kylebyle told everyone I was his sister, and I was welcomed immensely. 
When I first joined, i didn't even know how to craft a bed, let alone a pickaxe XD. Sometimes I still need help crafting the simplest things. But everyone helped me out, and I applied for member and received it the very next day. The next month, I got Trusted at promotions. I was extremely happy and kyle was proud. I played every moment i could, and I still do.  I received T+ two months later. kylebyle sadly stopped coming on, because I received T + before him, even though he first welcomed me and deserved it first. He pops on now and then, but he's still not on as often.
Still, I kept playing on Oasis, and the community and staff has been extremely nice to me. I made many friends on here, some of which have become great staff members, such as Lina. Kyle sometimes comes upstairs to watch me play once in awhile, and still says, "Wait, Birdies Jr. Mod now?! I remember when she was still trusted!" XD 

I am very happy to be a part of the Oasis community.
simbalvr123
simbalvr123
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Well I may as well introduce myself xD Empty Re: Well I may as well introduce myself xD

Post by robbie291 1/11/2015, 11:04 pm

.....and I am happy your a part of Oasis.  See you in game Simbalvr!
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Well I may as well introduce myself xD Empty Re: Well I may as well introduce myself xD

Post by Shnoork 1/11/2015, 11:34 pm

I always chuckle when old members of the server make their first intro. I just find that kinda funny. Anyways, welcome to the server! Thats funny, too, because I actually think I recall welcoming you when you first joined as well...

But I can be mistaken... Doesnt matter tho.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down