We Meet Again... Unknown Edition Number

3 posters

Go down

We Meet Again... Unknown Edition Number Empty We Meet Again... Unknown Edition Number

Post by Libzy 3/28/2015, 9:57 pm

Hello, all. I would like to introduce myself... again (and again (and again)).
My name is Lizzy. You may have seen me lurking on the server as [SdTbleDrwr+]Liz. I have been playing on Oasis for ALMOST FIVE YEARS.

I have been playing Minecraft since the beginning (Classic version '09) and have seen many wonderful servers come and go, but Oasis has been my longest running love affair. I was introduced to Oasis by some old pals who sadly are no longer active community members. I flourished in the welcoming environment created by our wonderful staff members. Unfortunately, like many relationships, Oasis and I have had out share of breakups; all due to me falling in and out of love with the game and having a very busy life full of family, pets, work, etc. 

I recently started a new job that provides me with a LOT of free time during the work day. I've been filling it with Reddit browsing, Netflix watching, and Minecraft. I will be on mostly Mon-Fri, but I'll probably be in and out a lot. 

I am a "full grown adult" who lives in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.

In my spare time I enjoy kayaking, rock climbing, reading, seeing live music, cooking, training and playing with my 6 dogs, and spending as much time as I can with my family and friends. 

Here's this because everyone always asks:
Dogs' Names: Sire Red Hound (Red for short, boxer/sight-hound cross), Volka (malamute/Samoyed/GSD/husky cross), Toaster Strudel Noodle Doodle (Toast for short, heeler/basset hound cross), Tybee (Malinois), Peyton (Yorkshire terrier), Roxanne (silky terrier)
Cat's Names: Regina and Dale; both fat black cats

Music recommendations:
Purity Ring
Born Ruffians
Grimes
Cecil Frena
Liza Anne
Die Antwoord
Austra
The Zolas
Fable Cry
Alice Glass
Rah Rah
Hannah Georgas
Mother Mother
Band of Skulls

-Lizzy

Last edited by Libzy on 4/20/2018, 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : life updates ya know)
Libzy
Libzy
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again... Unknown Edition Number Empty Re: We Meet Again... Unknown Edition Number

Post by Guest 3/28/2015, 11:41 pm

WELCOME BACK (J@A@)J

I missed u i luv u (J;w;)J [flailing with joy intensifies]

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again... Unknown Edition Number Empty Re: We Meet Again... Unknown Edition Number

Post by Libzy 3/28/2015, 11:44 pm

[flailing with joy intensifies]

Passion
Libzy
Libzy
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/28/2015, 11:47 pm

Libzy wrote:
[flailing with joy intensifies]

Passion

(J;w;)J
We Meet Again... Unknown Edition Number YuruYuri-KyoukoisHappy1_zps07d88f96

Back to top Go down

Post by Paxination 3/29/2015, 12:34 am

We Meet Again... Unknown Edition Number Vouch_zps98e4a2c5
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again... Unknown Edition Number Empty Re: So we meet again...

Post by Fluffy807 3/29/2015, 7:59 pm

Hope to see you on the server!
Fluffy807
Fluffy807
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Libzy 4/26/2018, 9:40 am

*bump*
Libzy
Libzy
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down