jggamer27's un-ban appeal

2 posters

Go down

jggamer27's un-ban appeal Empty jggamer27's un-ban appeal

Post by xXiTutorialZXx 3/16/2015, 7:34 pm

I UNDERSTAND I AM NOT JGGAMER27 I AM BAN-APEALLING FOR HIM DUE TO HIS DISABILITY TO GO ON THE INTERNET VIA BROWSER BECAUSE OF 2 REASONS: 1 VIRUS, 2 BAD INTERNET. I HAVE ASKED HIM TO PUT THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS IN A SKYPE CHAT, THESE ANSWERS ARE FROM HIM ONLY! Thanks, and read on!

Minecraft username: jggamer27

Mod/Admin who banned you: Not sure exactly either CaptnCupcake or Karalion (Sorry, I probably butchered that name)

Reason you were banned: Griefing/Stealing/Robbing

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: If you ask Captn or Kar, you will hear that they 1-Day temp banned me (jggamer27). After the fact, I laterwas PERM banned. I believe I have the right to say no, I should be un-banned since the 1-Day temp ban has been over 2 times by now. I love Oasis SMP, but after a while it gets boring so I decided to spice things up a bit and steal a few things, I had full intention of contacting the owner and giving the items back until I realized no-one was ratting me out so I kept the items, I then got banned pleaded that I had intentions to give the items back but I still got a 1-Day temp-ban I believe about 1-3 Hours after I got perm banned by someone who read the logs. For that reason I believe I should be unbanned. (Sorry Kar, didn't know you lengthened the ban I can only say I had hopes and dreams that I migt be able to someday log onto the server but you crushed them... Sad )

xXiTutorialZXx
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

jggamer27's un-ban appeal Empty Re: jggamer27's un-ban appeal

Post by Paxination 3/16/2015, 10:49 pm

#inb4dreamcrusher#2
Paxination
Paxination
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down