MistahJahnsan's Junior Moderator Application.

+2
AlvinB
tjr1022
6 posters

Go down

MistahJahnsan's Junior Moderator Application. Empty MistahJahnsan's Junior Moderator Application.

Post by tjr1022 3/14/2015, 4:15 pm

Minecraft username: MistahJahnsan/tjr1022 when I get the chance to change it back.

Real name (recommended): Travis Julian Rumsey, at your service.

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About a year and a half.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Quite a while, Not playing as much as building and conversing with other players.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Currently, none.

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

Well, let's start.

ACTIVITY:
I'm a generally active person, be it forums, plug.dj, the server itself, teamspeak, all that jazz. I have had some inactivity streaks, due to either school or being banned. But I've come back to redeem myself, and I am on quite a lot, meaning that patrolling will be very easy with me around.
When theres no staff on, I generally report griefs on the forums and supply players with materials that were usurped unrightfully from them. I try to help out around here, y'know?

MATURITY:
MUCH MORE than a year ago. Yes, I was rather arrogant and mean, but as I've grown older, I've become a much more compassionate person, and better to be around. If you treat me with respect, I will do the same. I'm a general no-nonsense kind of person, mostly. Unless I'm with really good friends(Lina, rigo, health, XboxFantic). I think that most active players are swell people, and I want to be there to help them if there is chaos running amok, and to help out the community as a whole.

MY RECORD:
I'm not going to deny that I've had my fair share of bans in the community. But I'm willing to bury that hatchet from long ago. If we can all band together and just act as equals, then we can hopefully leave my bad past behind. I'm back, better than ever, and willing to improve this community.

ASSOCIATION WITH THE COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE:

I've been a very supportive member of Oasis for quite a long time. I've donated 100$ in total (50 to SMP, 50 to Pixelmon). I am very active, as mentioned earlier, and I know alot about the server. I also have a bit of experience with being staff of other servers as well, so I know my fair share of information about coreprotect and all of that, but I'm a fast learner, and I can utilize the programs that are used to repair griefs to make the server a safe environment for the members of Oasis SMP.

ATTITUDE:

I'm a rather serious individual, with a lexicon at my disposal. I don't generally mess around, and I like to solve problems. I'm willing to help out the server in any way that I can. I'm very active, and know a lot of the staff pretty well. I know this community very much so, and I think that I am a rather great contender for the rank of Junior Moderator.

TLDR: Active. Helpful. Good.

Thank you for reading, all support is appreciated, and good luck to all contenders for Junior Moderator! Have a great day, guys!
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

MistahJahnsan's Junior Moderator Application. Empty Re: MistahJahnsan's Junior Moderator Application.

Post by AlvinB 3/14/2015, 4:19 pm

This guy is nice, he is always helpful. I give him a vouch.
AlvinB
AlvinB
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

MistahJahnsan's Junior Moderator Application. Empty Re: MistahJahnsan's Junior Moderator Application.

Post by Bain 3/14/2015, 5:02 pm

Yus, you would make a great jr mint! Vouch!
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFluffyKitsune 3/14/2015, 5:07 pm

MistahJahnsan's Junior Moderator Application. YA8k2dn

I was mentioned in this. ;w;
TheFluffyKitsune
TheFluffyKitsune
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

MistahJahnsan's Junior Moderator Application. Empty Sorry

Post by wdmezyk 3/14/2015, 6:19 pm

Sorry but I do not think he will help. Attitude wise. No, Just less then 30 minutes ago, I asked him Where in warp can is there a sheep farm (not use to new towns P face ) He said Do I look like Mother Teressa? You have eyes. Look for yourself. I asked did I say something wrong for you to be mean because he told me there was a sheep farm there and I was to look there. Luckily SimbaLvr123 backed me up. Then a new person said they tried to commit suicide 3 times in real life. Mistah said, Please don't say that and things like that and I was fine he was saying that it may be uncomfortable to others. But then he said, Suicide is ridiculous, I replied with What!? and he said its a permanent solution to a temporary problem and I got mad. I have helped people through this and not committed I am not vouching. Sorry this is my opinion and if others font like it i am sorry but, if he does get vouched then im okay

-booty4652
wdmezyk
wdmezyk
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by tjr1022 3/14/2015, 6:21 pm

booty4652 wrote:Sorry but I do not think he will help. Attitude wise. No, Just less then 30 minutes ago, I asked him Where in warp can is there a sheep farm (not use to new towns P face ) He said Do I look like Mother Teressa? You have eyes. Look for yourself. I asked did I say something wrong for you to be mean because he told me there was a sheep farm there and I was to look there. Luckily SimbaLvr123 backed me up. Then a new person said they tried to commit suicide 3 times in real life. Mistah said, Please don't say that and things like that and I was fine he was saying that it may be uncomfortable to others. But then he said, Suicide is ridiculous, I replied with What!? and he said its a permanent solution to a temporary problem and I got mad. I have helped people through this and not committed I am not vouching. Sorry this is my opinion and if others font like it i am sorry but, if he does get vouched then im okay

-booty4652
Well, that's your opinion. As I said, I'm a no-nonsense person. I was just telling the truth. The farm isn't that far away from the warp, after all. Thank you for your input.
tjr1022
tjr1022
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 3/14/2015, 10:13 pm

if this helps with anything i vouch, hes fun and helpful. he sometimes jokes around, but all in all great person :D
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down