Ban Appeal (Edit to correct format)

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal (Edit to correct format) Empty Ban Appeal (Edit to correct format)

Post by kaosphenom22 12/21/2014, 11:10 pm

My Minecraft Username: kaosphenom33

Mod/Admin Who banned me: Lina

Reason Why I Was Banned: Language, Disrespect And arguing with staff (Lina also found a older grief from me removing a chunk of logs from Commander Chairs land in plains biome)

Reason Why I Believe i should be unbanned: I think i should be unbanned because i have become more mature. I also realized my mistakes and regretted that decision of using that type of language. Its been 1-2 years now and i have changed. Also my brother (DollarDollarBills) Who was sitting next to me as we played told me to swear. I was younger so i did what he said. Now i realize that it wasnt a good idea to do so and i will never do it again. And im not really blaming it on my brother either. It was my fault for choosing to do what he said. Also im extremely sorry for anyone i swore at.

Last edited by kaosphenom22 on 12/22/2014, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lina, A Forum Mod Told me to edit my post to the correct format))

kaosphenom22
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal (Edit to correct format) Empty Re: Ban Appeal (Edit to correct format)

Post by NostrumDomus 12/21/2014, 11:22 pm

I can tell you right now that this will not get you unbanned from the server. You need to follow the correct format and follow the guide lines provided. You need to let us know who banned you and why, and you may want to make it a little cleaner so that it may be considered a bit better, because as it stands, this won't and will never, get you unbanned. There's a sticky in the forum showing how one should actually post their ban appeal, and something tells me you didn't read it. However, I'll post it below and I think you should use this to clean up your Ban appeal, okay? Good luck.

Minecraft username:

Mod/Admin who banned you:

Reason you were banned:

Reason you believe you should be unbanned:
NostrumDomus
NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal (Edit to correct format) Empty Re: Ban Appeal (Edit to correct format)

Post by Guest 12/21/2014, 11:52 pm

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/t15318-banned-kaosphenom33-no-appeal
Sunday, Aug 25, 2013 at 11:20 pm EST.

It's been over a year, and I like the appeal, so I will consider it. Just missing the format that nos posted above^

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal (Edit to correct format) Empty Should I Redo The Format?

Post by kaosphenom22 12/22/2014, 2:23 pm

I was just wondering if i should re do the format of the ban appeal.
I Really want to play an oasis again it was extremely fun.

kaosphenom22
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/22/2014, 2:44 pm

Yes, like nos and I posted, please re-do the format. Press "edit" on post, or you can post it in this thread in the format nos provided above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/22/2014, 3:17 pm

Alright.
I've decided to accept this appeal. Also asked owners and other admins if they had objections, none did.

Welcome back!
Appeal Accepted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down