Dementia_bourne
retkojy
LordTomenon
NostrumDomus
13 posters

Go down

Evening Guys, Nostrum Here Empty Evening Guys, Nostrum Here

Post by NostrumDomus 9/24/2014, 10:59 am

So, I was introduced to the server about a month ago. In the same day I was given member status, and the very next day I was allowed to have trusted status. I still don't understand how, or why, but someone must have thought well enough of me to have the privilege. However, that's a terrible start to an introduction, so let me start over, yes? 

Hiya, my name is Casey Jones. Yeah, I know, that name. Pfft. You guys may or may not know me as NostrumDomus on the server, and I'm the one who built the HMS gearbound, a two week project to give back to the people who gave so much to me. So I'll begin by telling you a little bit about myself. I am a writer, by trade though perhaps my grammar and etiquette might suggest otherwise, it's something I have always loved doing and I have done so since an early age. I love to read and I am a very musical person, and so I love making music, or, at the very least, trying. I have a piano I try to play, but as of late the chord on it has broke and it has made me a very sad person, as I have not the means, or the money to replace it.

Anyways, I've played Minecraft since the days of alpha. Creative, no mobs, lego simulator kind of deal. Long before hunger was a thing and pork healed health, not hunger. Trust me, I love the change from health to hunger, I'm a sucker for that sort of thing. I've always liked to help people, so Minecraft has always been an avenue for such a thing. So I like to use it. I try to be as nice as I can be, even if people are not nice to me. I try to believe in the golden rule, as much of a terrible strategy as it may be on my part, it takes just as much effort to be nice, as it does to be mean, so I prefer to be nice. I've met quite a few people already, and I hope to meet more as time passes. If you ever need anyone to talk to? Please, do not hesitate to ask. Really, and truly. I'm always ready to listen, okay?

Welp. That was a terrible introduction. Time to move on I suppose. See ya in game some time. Take care you all. See ya soon.

Evening Guys, Nostrum Here KQhTrh2
NostrumDomus
NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Evening Guys, Nostrum Here Empty Re: Evening Guys, Nostrum Here

Post by LordTomenon 9/24/2014, 12:37 pm

Welcome to Oasis, Nos!
Polite, mature, helpful, humble, and always willing to give up your own time to help others, along with being an amazing builder. Great intro, whether you think so or not xD It is great to have you, stay a while with us :)

~LordT
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus 9/24/2014, 1:34 pm

I very much appreciate the kindness you and others have shown me, that's for sure.
NostrumDomus
NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 9/24/2014, 4:44 pm

nos welcome you've been a great guy so far and a great friend and builder hope ur here to stay

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dementia_bourne 9/24/2014, 5:02 pm

i see the ramblings of a person who thinks so much in so little time that when he has to talk about himself, the brain.... she shuts down! lol dude you are an amazing person, i have loved seeing your builds and hearing your ideas! so from this introverted hermit... WELCOME!

Dementia_bourne
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 9/24/2014, 5:20 pm

Welcome to the server! You're always supportive and fun to play alongside :D
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by FerociousFeline 9/24/2014, 7:13 pm

Im loving that photo you put o3o so much XD
FerociousFeline
FerociousFeline
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by robbie291 9/24/2014, 7:54 pm

Welcome to Oasis Nos .... Ive had the privilage of meeting you in game, your a nice, helpful player and a good builder....again welcome and I hope to get to know you better in game. Keep up the hard work.
robbie291
robbie291
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake 9/24/2014, 8:09 pm

^.^ You'll do great, just keep doin you. 
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyNinjaStar 9/25/2014, 8:49 am

Thanks for the intro, its nice to know a little more about you. Welcome to Oasis, I hope you stay for a long while. I'm loving some of the builds I've seen you do. Keep up the good work! :)
FairyNinjaStar
FairyNinjaStar
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

http://sarahchristina.hubpages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus 9/25/2014, 3:44 pm

retkojy wrote:nos welcome you've been a great guy so far and a great friend and builder hope ur here to stay
As long as you guys allow me to be around? I'll always try to be here for you all in return.
NostrumDomus
NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus 9/25/2014, 3:44 pm

FerociousFeline wrote:Im loving that photo you put o3o so much XD
I don't see why XD It's nothing special at all.
NostrumDomus
NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Malris_Bengado 9/25/2014, 4:53 pm

Damn it your older than me. Why is everyone that I find cool either older than me or  a crap ton younger... Anyways You sir are awesome, and not many people get that kind of complement from me. Glad to have ya around hope you stick around not fun if people don't enjoy themselves.
Malris_Bengado
Malris_Bengado
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 9/26/2014, 9:34 am

Very cool intro. Always nice to know more about a person. 

You are an awesome dude. It is rare that we get a newbie as mature as you. 

If you need/want anything, whether it is help with building (although I'm not the best builder, I'm decent), some supplies for a large project (I have a lot of legit stuff stored up, or know where to find some stuff), or just to hang out and talk to, I'm here for you. 

You've done more for the community in this time that you've been here than I have in my first 5 months here. I really appreciate all that you've done on the server.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/26/2014, 12:38 pm

How have i not noticed this thread before?!?!

I cant recall if i welcomed you to oasis and you are probably up there with the more mature players on oasis.

Also i do not know if you saw my post on the October tournament thread or not but the latest comment you might find interesting and important

So glad to have met you and thanks for everything you've already done. You have already built massive builds for oasis in the time it took me to get to where i am today
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 10/5/2014, 2:01 am

ThunderTheW0lf wrote:How have i not noticed this thread before?!?!
ikr?! so, nice to get to know u a bit better nos, u truly are a great person, based on your intro, and the way you act, i myself am a little imature at times, but that's normal for my age. i see you going places on this server nos, and i hope you do too.
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down